PHYTOKERATINE EXTRÊME Mask

An exceptional regenerative treatment for ultra-dry, brittle, and damaged hair that works to repair and transform hair instantly and over time. This sumptuous, melt-in formula envelops each hair fiber in prodigious nutrition, restoring elasticity and strength to renew hair with ultimate softness, suppleness, and shine. The mask increases manageability and detangles for smooth, lustrous strands. The exquisite, lavish texture represents a perfect balance of sensorial richness and weightlessness. It is formulated Without: - Parabens Significantly repaired ends equates to fewer hair trims, allowing for longer, healthier hair. This product is also free of silicones. Research results: In an independent self-assessment study: - 91% users felt their hair was shinier - 97% users felt their hair was more supple

Que tan bueno es el producto comparado con otro
How good is this product compared to the Phyto Subtil Elixir intense nutrition shine oil? Thanks!
Start your review of PHYTOKERATINE EXTRÊME Mask!
Laura O.
1,414 reviews
This is a very thick, rich mask that spread easily through my long fine hair to coat it completely. Letting it sit for ten minutes provided beautiful post-shower results in the form of so soft, smooth, practically tangle-free and manageable hair that is otherwise usually fine, damaged, and gross. I will be buying more of this soon! One of my favorite hair masks, and all the masks from this line are always top-notch quality.
Rachel C.
Oh my goodness. Hair looks brand new when using this. Use twice a week for my curls and my split ends and frizz is gone. Smells good. Pricey but so worth it
ROSIE J.
I have been using this hair mask for three days and I am loving it. It has a nice scent and the texture of the mask is thick. It makes hair feel really soft after the first use. If hair is dry this gets it hydrated.
mary S.
I am always on the lookout for the best hydrating hair mask and that is why I decided to spend a pretty penny on this brand’s mask. While it wasn’t horrible, it just didn’t do the trick for me. It was so pricy that I thought it would really blow me away and it didn’t. Also, I only got about 5-6 uses out of the container which was disappointing as well.
Erika R.
Purchased at: ULTA
This is a rich creamy soufflé for your hair. It’s a duo product you can use as a daily conditioner or mask for 20 minutes. I love the soft pillow weight of my hair after using this mask. There is no residue feeling, even after blowout. This is a must for a brilliant shine!
Jannen H.
This is the most incredible hair mask I've ever used.  I used to work in PHYTO's NYC Flagship salon so I've tried all of their products and know them very well.  This is a super nourishing hair mask that is meant for overly processed, brittle hair.  I used to double process my hair regularly and this was my saving grace.  I would highly recommend using this once a week in lieu of conditioner to revitalize your locks.  If you're considering trying any product by PHYTO, this is the one! (I would also like to mention that because PHYTO is a 99% botanical brand, the products work best if you're using the full line.)
Anna M.
Melrose, MA
Purchased at: ULTA
I didnt really like this mask too much. When I put it on my ends, I felt like it didnt absorb into my hair at all. After I rinsed it out and dried my hair I noticed that my ends were pretty dry and it didnt help with moisture. I got this at Ulta and for the price I definitely wouldnt recommend it.
Emily B.
I only bought this once because I liked the scalp treatment so much. I wouldn’t buy it again. It works and conditions but for the price I could get something less expensive that works just as well or better.
Bandita R.
Hamilton
I have dry and thick hair . This mask makes my hair very soft and shiny. You have put it on for 5-10 min after shampoo,then wash it. I have parity long hair and this last 6 months. You need only small amount. Love love this product.
Caeli D.
Pittsburgh, PA
I received this product as a sample from sephora. This product is great! My hair looked and felt so great after using it. The only down side is it costs $59 for 6.7 ounces. A smaller size is not an option, I think $60 is a lot for a hair masque. Yes, it works but for a pretty penny