BeautyHair ProductsPhyto
PHYTOJOBA Moisturizing Mask

PHYTOJOBA Moisturizing Mask

"This rich mask untangles and intensely hydrates dry hair, without weighing it down. Enriched with Jojoba oil, it restores the hydrolipidic film and strengthens the hair fibre, thus protecting from dehydration.

97% NATURAL, SILICONE-FREE, ALCOOL-FREE, MCIT-FREE,
MIT-FREE, PARABEN-FREE, SULFATE-FREE"

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of PHYTOJOBA Moisturizing Mask!
Lori L.
Evanston, WY
1,080 reviews
PHYTOJOBA Moisturizing Mask uploaded by Lori L.
Oh my! If you have really dry, porous hair, check out PHYTOJOBA Moisturizing Mask I have a couple of hair masks that I really like, but any that I use takes a TON of product to give me soft, supple, manageable hair. PhytoJoba is awesome. With about a quarter sized dollop I am able to condition my shoulder length hair and come out the other end with beautiful, shiny locks that I just can’t stop playing with. It is a bit expensive, but this small tube has lasted me longer than a tub of any other hair mask I have purchased throughout my life.
Nina G.
Ashland, VA
PHYTOJOBA Moisturizing Mask uploaded by Nina G.
This is my favorite hair mask! I love the smell, texture and consistency of it. I leave it on my wet hair for 5-10 minutes and then rinse it off. It does wanders to my curls and volume. Totally recommended ☺️

Looking for your answer?