PhytoGenix Ultimate Raspberry Ketone 2-Pack uploaded by Nikki S.

BY PHYTOGENIX

Dietary Supplement. 2-Bottle Bonus Pack! Ultimate Raspberry Ketone Helps You: Lose Weight*. Burn More Calories*. Start Losing Weight Today! The weight-loss supplement everyone s talking about is now in your hands!  It s called ultimate Raspberry Ketone and it s quickly becoming the hottest weight-loss product of its kind.*. What is Raspberry Ketone? Raspberry ketone is naturally found in red raspberries and is what gives them their sweet, fruity smell. Authentic Raspberry Ketone. see more...

Britian R.
Taylorsville, UT
Fitspiration Expert Level 2
I bought some of these on a whim once just to try them out because I kept seeing them in magazines as a miracle weightloss pill. I'm not over weight by any means but I am a fitness junkie who loves having a little extra boost. I can't say that I ever really saw a difference with using these, but I also didn't gain any weight either so I'm not sure how to feel about them.
Melissa R.
La Mesa, CA
I saw changes when I was taking this product while working out and maintaining a healthy diet. You will always see results as long as you keep your body in shape, don't take this product and expect to see results if you don't put work in. I would definitely buy this product again after I have my baby.
Amanda J.
White Hall, AR
I took these pills for a little over a month and didn't notice a change in my body. I switched to a different brand that only required one pill a day and noticed results within the first week. These pills are great when it comes to cost, but negative when it refers to affect.
Jessica T.
Springfield, IL
Hate it! Sell this at my work also! Many women come in looking for this because it's shown on dr oz yet not ONE person has ever told me they've lost weight on it. Plus many studies shown on this product on rats and cows increased their body weight by40% and up. No thanks!!
Jordan S.
Atlanta, GA
I think these pills are pretty good- they taste better than a lot of other pills you can get and i believe they really work. as a psych student i know about the placebo effect but since raspberries are good filling fruits, i think this really does work theway it promises
Nikki S.
Nome, AK
Fitspiration Expert Level 2
I don't think these helped lose any extra weight. They're expensive because you're supposed to take 6 pills a day. I found it hard to remember to take that many each day
Lindsey B.
N Bellmore, NY
Raspberry ketones are said to help fat loss and with the right diet and exercise it can, though it is not a miracle pill so be sure you're ready to make a lifestyle change.
Amanda N.
You should know that none of these claims can be verified and, in fact, it's been proven that it has no clinical benefit. Maybe some people have a placebo effect.
Faith G.
Richland, WA
These pills taste good, and are nice on the pocket book. However, if you're really wanting to see results I would go for a brand that is better quality.
kelleanne s.
I took these after dr Oz ranted and raved never noticed any changes on my body. Just a waste of money. Made me sluggish more than anything.