BY PHYTOGENIX

Dietary Supplement. Lose Up to 30 lbs!*^ 2X Bonus Pack! Start Burning Fat Today!* Tired of not getting the weight-loss results you want?  You now hold in your hands the solution to safe & effective weight loss.*  Introducing Ultimate Fat Burner™, the weight-loss supplement with a key ingredient that helps you lose up to 30 lbs. of weight!*^  Ultimate Fat Burner s powerful ingredients accelerate and boost energy to help you lose weight.* 2 Bottles of 42 Caplets Each ~ 48 Total Caplets Manufactured in the United States from foreign & domestic ingredients. ^In a clinical study, participants who consumed a key ingredient in the Ultimate Fat Burner formula twice daily lost an average of 30.5 lbs.  of weight vs. parti. see more...

PhytoGenix Ultimate Fat Burner with Green Tea 2-Pack
  • "As indicated on the back.. You must diet and exercise.. and magically this pill will make you lose weight!" in 2 reviews
  • "These are actually pretty good they did help me out and did what they were supposed to" in 1 review
Jennifer s.
Jennifer s.
I have tried these but never got the results buy hey I took a risk & tried them thinking they will help me a little to lose weight.
Ashley S.
Ashley S.
Louisville, KY
These made me feel super weird and kinda sick to my stomach. I didn't notice any weight loss either. Wouldn't waste my money.
Kassie K.
Kassie K.
Huntington, WV
I do not like how this pill box makes people assume they can take it and just poof lose weight! no! i would only recommend this IF the client is eating healthy AND exercising
Donisha O.
Donisha O.
Denton, TX
Lynn R.
Lynn R.
Wilkes Barre, PA
I've tried almost every diet pill and these did nothing for me. I wouldn't waste my money. They just made my stomach hurt and not feel much energy.
Crystal B.
Crystal B.
Meadow Lake, SK
Tried other pills like this but really need to try this to help me lose baby weight while I workout
Casondra H.
Casondra H.
Stephenville, Newfoundland
As we all know, Diet Pills play with our minds! As indicated on the back.. You must diet and exercise.. and magically this pill will make you lose weight! NEWS FLASH! No pill will make you lose weight unless it is water weight you lose. Save your money, Just watch what you eat and exercise daily! :)