BY PHYTOGENIX

Dietary Supplements Lose Weight! Free Inside Green Coffee Bean Made With Svetol Powerful Ingredients Accelerate Thermogensis* Increase Metabolism &Amp; Boost Energy* Svetol&Reg; Green Coffee Bean Will Help In Losing Weight &Amp; Fat‡‡ Tired Of Not Getting The Weight-Loss Results You Want?&Nbsp; You Now Hold In Your Hands The Solution To Safe And Effective Weight Loss.*&Nbsp; Introducing Ultimate Fat Burner1th, The Weight-Loss Supplement With A Key Ingredient That Helps You Lose Up To 30 Pounds Of Weight!**&Nbsp; Ultimate Fat Burner's Powerful Ingredients Accelerate Thermogensis, Increase Metabolism And Boost Energy To Help You Lose Weight.* What Is Svetol&Reg; Green Coffee Bean? Svetol&Reg; Is A Green Coffee Extract Containing A Unique Composition Of Active Phytonutrients.&Nbsp; It Comes From Coffee Beans That Are Unroasted And Contains 45% Chlorogenic Acid, A Key Component For Weight And Fat Loss.‡‡&Nbsp; Backed By Clinical Study:&Nbsp; Twice The Weight-Loss Results‡‡ In A Clinical Study, Overweight Individuals Used 400 Mg Per Day Of Svetol&Reg; Green Coffee Extract Along With A Reduced-Calorie Diet And Lost Twice The Amount Of Weight When Compared To The Placebo Group, In Just 60 Days!‡‡ Authenticity And Quality You Can Trust. Ultimate Green Coffee Bean&Trade; Is Your Trusted Source For Authentic Svetol&Reg; Green Coffee Bean.&Nbsp; Each Bottle Is Carefully Made In An Fda-Inspected Manufacturing Facility. Ultimate Fat Burner Supplement Facts Serving Size:&Nbsp; 3 Caplets Servings Per Container:&Nbsp; 14 Amount Per Serving Ultimate Fat Burner Complex&Nbsp; &Nbsp; &Nbsp; 682 Mg Green Tea Extracts (Camellia Sinensis) (Leaf)&Nbsp; &Nbsp; Caffeine (As Caffeine Anhydrous) Phosphatidylcholine (From Soy) Yerba Mat? (Llex Paraguariensis) (Leaf) A?A? Extract (Euterpe Oleracea) (Fruit) Pomegranate (Punica Granatum) (Fruit And Seed) Mangosteen Extract (Garcinia Mangostana) (Fruit) Grape (Vitis Vinifera) (Seed) [95% Proanthocyanidins] Litchi Extract (Litchi Chinensis) (Fruit) Goji (Lycium Barbarum) (Fruit) Ultimate Green Coffee Bean Supplement Facts Serving Size:&Nbsp; 3 Caplets Servings Per Container:&Nbsp; 14 Amount Per Serving Svetol&Reg; Green Coffee Extract (Coffea Canephora Robusta) (Bean) [45% Chlorogenic Acid]&Nbsp; &Nbsp; &Nbsp; &Nbsp; &Nbsp; &Nbsp; &Nbsp; &Nbsp; &Nbsp; &Nbsp; &Nbsp; &Nbsp; &Nbsp; &Nbsp; &Nbsp; 200 Mg Other Ingredients:&Nbsp; Ultimate Fat Burner - Microcrystalline Cellulose, Dicalcium Phosphate Dihydrate, Croscarmellose Sodium, Stearic Acid, Magnesium Stearate, Silicon Dioxide, Hypromellose, Hydroxypropyl Cellulose, Polyethylene Glycol, Magnesium Silicate.&Nbsp; Ultimate Green Coffee Bean - Microcrystalline Cellulose, Dicalcium Phosphate, Coating (Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose, Triacetin, Mineral Oil, Titatnium Dioxide, Yellow 5, Blue 1, Talc), Silica. Croscarmellose Sodium, Stearic Acid, Magnesium Stearate. Made In Usa From Foreign And Domestic Ingredients *&Nbsp; This Pro see more...

• Does this product really work? Or is it a combination of healthy ...2 Answers
  • Does this product really work, and if yes, do you need to pair it...1 Answers
  • Is this a safe product to use?2 Answers
Faith G.
Richland, WA
Don't waste your money. They sell the same thing now for $9.99 instead in different packaging. Again, don't waste your money, because even the cheaper ones don't work as promised!
Alyssa B.
Williamsburg, KY
I didn't like this product. I didn't feel any different after taking it. Not worth the money I spent on it.
Quinn R.
I was expecting some miracle weight loss with this like some famous people have stated. Nothing, except made me jittery. Not worth it at all.
Jennifer H.
Nampa, ID
Honestly didn't feel or see a difference. I took the whole bottle as directed and nothing. Hate giving bad reviews but as far as I'm concerned this is a snake oil product.
Ashley v.
Brooklyn, NY
I think this product is actually really good it help a little bit but it is not as amazing as it says it is on TV or in advertisement
Elizabeth K.
Chapel Hill, NC
The only thing good about this product is that it makes you poop a lot. It doesn't really help with anything else after that.
Zoey L.
Laurier, WA
This didn't work for me at all which was a waste of $15. I found it just made me need to pee lots !
Sarah M.
Old Hickory, TN
This was talked up by many of my friends and how it worked for them. Took them, and didn't notice anything different, just made me jittery.
stephy R.
I tried this product with no results, but the reason I didn't give it 1 star is because it did not cause any negative side effects
Sky L.
It has only been 5 days, and so far I don't have any complaints. I have had a little water retention, but that is normal. I drink at minimum a gallon of water everyday, so retaining water can happen. It has made my eating habits healthier. I normally eat pretty healthy, and I do meal prep 5-6 small meals per day (I now find it harder to consume all 6, and have to push for at least 5), but I would have bad sugar cravings at night before, and those are gone now. I have a steady 4-5 day a week workout routine consisting of cardio, heavy weights, crossfit, etc. With all combined, I think I will have awesome results.

The company contacted me to make sure I received it on time, and to make sure I was satisfied so far. When I emailed them back, I actually received a response to questions I had right away! That means a lot! Now that I can be confident in taking the product correctly, I will track my progress over the next 30 days and update at that time!
Yvonne G.
Newark, DE
Does this product work at all?
Brittany O.
Oak Lawn, IL
Is this a safe product to use?
Tanya R.
Chicopee, MA
Does this product really work? Or is it a combination of healthy diet as well as regular exercise? Has anyone had an experience where you can't exercise as often so you use this product?
Tanya R.
Chicopee, MA
Does this product really work, and if yes, do you need to pair it with other products?