BY PHYTOGENIX

Dietary Supplement Burn Fat* Lose Weight* Increase metabolism* Boost Energy* Clinical Strength Key Ingredient Start Burning Fat Today!* Tired of not getting the weight-loss results you want? You now hold in your hands the solution to safe and effective weight loss.* Introducing Ultimate Fat Burner, the weight-loss supplement with a key ingredient that helps you lose up to 30 lbs of weight!^  Ultimate Fat Burner s powerful ingredients accelerate thermogenesis, increase metabolism and boost energy to help you lose weight.* A ground breaking clinical study confirmed that a key ingredient in Ultimate Fat Burner helps you lose up to 30 lbs of weight!^  With Ultimate Fat Burner you can be confident that you finally have a fat burner that works!* Lose Up to 30 Pounds!^ ^In a clinical study, participants who consumed a key ingredient in the Ultimate Fat Burner formula twic see more...

• Did you really get results using this? If so how much lbs...3 Answers
PhytoGenix Ultimate Fat Burner
  • "I took this as directed along with exercise and did not see the results stated on the box or a boost in weight loss from this product." in 1 review
  • "But I also have to say that I exercise every single day." in 1 review
Jesus E.
I would say that I used and it worked. But I also have to say that I exercise every single day. Honestly I think what keep me going was the caffeine it has. I don't usually drink coffee so I guess it help to get through diet and exercise.
Krystal P.
The Plains, OH
I took this as directed along with exercise and did not see the results stated on the box or a boost in weight loss from this product. It also caused me to be jittery.
Cody E.
Keithville, LA
I did not get any results out of this product. I did exercise and diet while taking these, however... I would gave gotten the same results without taking these
Lauren P.
Chesterfield , MO
This does not work. Do not purchase. Price is outrageous for what it is supposed to do. Just diet and exercise and you will be okay.
Brianna H.
Charlotte, NC
Like the girl below me stated, I took as directed on the box along with diet and exercise and I don't feel they made any difference..
amanda f.
Doral, FL
Not if it is only me , but in particular does not run at all, the price is acceptable if the product fulfilled which says
Mary D.
I think I wasted my money when I bought this because there was no effect of using this. This was not effective.
Colin J.
Bloomington, IN
Did you really get results using this? If so how much lbs in a time frame.