BY PHYTOGENIX

Dietary Supplements New Slim 3&Trade; Provides Three Of The Hottest Premium Ingredients In One Convenient Weight Loss Formula!* Garcinia Cambogia Slim 3 Delivers 1500Mg Of Premium Garcinia Cambogia Extract That Is Standardized To 60% Hydroxycitric Acid. Green Coffee Bean Slim 3 Contains 400Mg Of Premium Green Coffee Bean Extract That Is Standardized To 45% Chlorogenic Acid, A Key Component For Weight Loss.* Raspberry Ketone Raspberry Ketone Is Naturally Found In Raspberries And Is Responsible For Their Sweet, Fruit Smell.&Nbsp; Slim 3 Provides 200Mg Of Pure Raspberry Ketone. Slim 3 Delivers A Powerful 3-In-1 Weight Loss Formula In One Convenient Serving.&Nbsp; With Each Serving You Will Receive Pure Garcinia Cambogia, Green Coffee Bean And Raspberry Ketone. By Combining These Three Premium Ingredients, Slim 3 Provides Quality You Can Trust.&Nbsp; Add Slim 3 To Your Weight Loss Program And Start Getting The Results You're Looking For. Authenticity &Amp; Quality You Can Trust Slim 3 Is Your Trusted Source For Authentic Garcinia Cambogia, Green Coffee Bean And Raspberry Ketone.&Nbsp; Each Bottle Is Carefully Manufactured In The Unites States In A Gmp-Compliant Manufacturing Facility For Quality You Can Trust. Made In Usa *&Nbsp; This Product Is Not Intended To Diagnose, Treat, Cure Or Prevent Any Disease. see more...

Kettlin M.
Spring, TX
Every time I want to slim down a few points this product is my go to. I definitely helps you control de appetite and it tastes really good. I've recommended to many friends already.
Derrika W.
Memphis, TN
This helped me lose weight i used to be overweight and i am proud of my weight size now these really helped me i am still trying to lose weight but i recommend this if you want to lose weight.
Anhel A.
Elkhart, IN

this helped me lose weight i used to be overweight and i am proud of my weight size now these really helped me i am still trying to lose weight but i recommend this if you want to lose weight.
Rima J.
Do not waste your money. Another gimmick. These do not work and they r expensive. If want to lose weight just do it the old fashioned way.
esmeralda l.
These and other weightloss supplement aren't good for you at all. You will lose some weight but eventually it comes back and some.
Bren A.
Honestly? It does not work. I have tried to lose weight with this thing. I didn;t lose anything but instead I gained more
Selena S.
glasow, uk
Jessica A.
Valley Stream, NY
Does this make you feel jittery at all? I am always scared to try products like this because of that.
I have my brother 18 yrs old is taking slim 3 for three weeks, yet he feels thirsty all the time and even when he drinks water, his lips stay dry. Is there any side effects of this drug?