BY PHYTOGENIX

Dietary Supplement. Lose Weight! 2 Bottle Bonus Pack! Lose Weight & Lose Fat! Svetol® Green Coffee Bean will help in losing weight & losing fat.*. What is Svetol® Green Coffee Bean? Svetol® is a green coffee extract containing a unique composition of active phytonutrients.  It comes from coffee beans that are unroasted and contains 45% Chlorogenic Acid; a key component for weight and fat loss.*. Backed by Clinical Study:  Twice the Weight Loss Results* In a clinical study, overweight individuals used 400 mg per day of Svetol® Green Coffee Extract along with a reduced-calorie die. see more...

PhytoGenix Green Coffee Bean with Svetol
  • "I suggest a better quality if you're going to take Green Coffee Bean supplements. " in 1 review
Maryssa-Marie H.
Maryssa-Marie H.
Box Elder, SD
These worked very well for me I wanted to get extra slim so I tried these and they did the job I didn't like that I was up late at night when I did take them but I was satisfied with the results that I received
Ashley D.
Ashley D.
Bartlett, TN
I love these pills. Yes, They do work, but they are not a magic pill to make you lose weight. They will help you lose weight. I have tried others and these are the best.
Adriana A.
Adriana A.
Los Angeles, CA
I guess green tea is good for you because it makes you burn calories so yeah... you guys should taste it and see how it goes with that lol good luck yooo
Lindsey L.
Lindsey L.
I took these a few years back, and let me tell you, it did absolutely nothing.  I did not lose a single pound.  Also, I didn't have really extra energy, however, it did become very difficult to fall asleep at night after I would take them, even if I took them early in the day, I couldn't sleep.
Brina S.
Brina S.
Media, PA
These are no different than the Raspberry ones except they do not taste as good! I didn't notice a difference in my body after 4 months at all, I did notice a difference in my energy level. I suggest a better quality if you're going to take Green Coffee Bean supplements.
Melinda M.
Melinda M.
Buford, GA
I have been taking it for about 8 month have had great results. I think they are a product that is for the best results
Alexis L.
Alexis L.
Tulsa, OK
Didn't see and change yet i may have done it wrong I'm not sure
Tara D.
Tara D.
West Chester, PA
Do not use these...not worth the money and too many fake ingredients inside the capsules!
Faith G.
Faith G.
Richland, WA
Brittany G.
There is nothing really too say i love this product i will be using this again. But I can do without the price for it..
Selina L.
Selina L.
Lafayette, IN
HAS THIS ACTUALLY WORKED FOR ANYONE?
Brittany G.
Does this product really work?
Yvonne G.
Yvonne G.
Newark, DE
Does this product work?
Where can I buy this product?
kathe o.
kathe o.
Colombia
Les gusta el sabor del PhytoGenix Green Coffee Bean with Svetol ?