Hair CareHair ProductsShampooPhyto
PHYTOCYANE Densifying Treatment Shampoo

PHYTOCYANE Densifying Treatment Shampoo

Specially designed for women, this shampoo both treating and beautifying, which helps restore density and shine to the hair. The first step to help the scalp receive PHYTOCYANE revitalizing serum. Hair becomes fuller, thicker and healthier with each use.

80% BOTANICAL, SILICONE-FREE, ALCOOL-FREE, MCIT-FREE
MIT-FREE, PARABEN-FREE, MINERAL-OIL FREE, CRUELTY-FREE

Does this product really thicken hair & prevent future hair loss?
Does this work for you? How long did you use it? How is the smell of this product?
Does this shampoo really have good result?
Start your review of PHYTOCYANE Densifying Treatment Shampoo!
Nino C.
Wilmington, DE
PHYTOCYANE Densifying Treatment Shampoo uploaded by Nino C.
OMG ! ✨ honestly, i already try too many shampoo for a treatment and stop hairloss but without result. Now i found it 🥰 Phyto PHYTOCYANE Densifying Treatment Shampoo
Mona S.
Seattle, WA
I don't know how they do it, maybe witchcraft, but this company couldn't make a better shampoo for lifeless hair. It makes your hair fluff up and feel soft and silky at the same time and it also smells heavenly. I keep trying other brands and coming back to this one. This is the only shampoo I use.
Andrea S.
The formula of this shampoo is very strange. It is very thin and hard to control. It works well if you manage to get a sufficient amount in your hair but because it is the consistency of water a lot of product is wasted when you pour it into your hand. If it weren't for the waste I would give this 4-5 stars but it's too pricey to lose that much product.
Emily W.
The Colony, TX
I didn't like this shampoo. It is very low lather, I don't like the scent, and the metal container seems impractical. I didn't notice any results from this, and I don't think it did a very good job cleansing my hair at all
Ann T.
Dallas, TX
This is a great shampoo to help with thinning hair. It creates a healthy scalp environment so that your hair can naturally revive. I did have less shedding while using this. If your hair tends to be dry, you will need a great conditioner to use with it.
Yvonne L.
Pleasanton, CA
This is kind of pricey. It leathers very well but after using the whole bottle, I don't see a noticeable difference in hair density. I would say instead of a shampoo, invest in a hair density serum.
Olga C.
Houston
My hair is so fine, thin and oily! I've tried sooo many shampoos and conditioners and many work for a week or two and then my hair gets back to its oily self. I stumbled across the Phytovolume shampoo at ulta, I try anything that says "fine hair" and I was very happy with the results. My hair doesn't get complacent and lite and oil free for most of the day and I can get away with dry shampoo the next day if I need to! I'm on my second bottle and stocked up since I know the Phytovolume shampoo is a keeper!
Brittany A.
Slidell, LA
I love love love this shampoo! I have long, pin straight hair with an oily scalp and dry ends. This shampoo has helped condition my scalp so it no longer produces as much oil. I can now go 3 days without needing to wash it rather than every day. On top of this, I have a small amount of volume to the crown of my head.
Avery Y.
Honolulu, HI
Not too sure if the current versions of the phytovolume shampoos have been revamped - the former formula was very liquid/thin and the smell wasn't the best. It smelled vaguely herbal and medicinal. It did work but did not stand up too long in humidity. The current packaging is better and not glass. Willing to try again as a change up to my usual which is bumble and bumble.
angelica T.
yigo guam
I like the smell of this shampoo, the smell reminds me of cake. I have dry hair and it seems to give it enough and makes my hair pretty soft. It's a bit more expensive and I think the packaging could be better, It is quite difficult to control the quantity.