BY PHYTO

Brittany S.
Jacksonville, FL
Phyto Citrus Reconstruction Shampoo is the best. It's a little on the pricey side but its so worth it. You don't even need to use that much bc a little goes a long way. Your hair feels soft and it leaves it with a nice shine. Oh, the smell of the shampoo is awesome.
Sara F.
I’ve never been one for reading labels and here’s a funny story I actually put this product on my hair as a styling product and while I received a ton of compliments on my hair it also never looked healthier
Nikki  N.
This is a bit pricy and honestly you need to use the whole system to see results. It also has a kinda funky smell. But if you use as a system it provides good results.
Amy G.
Fallbrook, CA
My hair is naturally dark blonde with salon-created platinum highlights. The bleached hair gets stressed. This shampoo treats my highlights gently and still gets my natural hair clean. I tend to get scalp eczema but haven't had a single flare-up since using this shampoo. I also love that it is so natural - I'm not sending nasty chemicals down the drain and into the water cycle. Phyto is simply the best!
Megan D.
Lexington, KY
This is definitely a quality product but you're paying for it! I used it through my hair dressers discount and loved it. Due to it being so costly, I didn't get it again.
Ami H.
I didn't love it for the price. It may be working great but not liking tge texture and it's an expensive product