BY PHYTO

Shelly A.
San Diego, CA
This shampoo does help preserve color, but I think it dries out my super fine hair. It doesn't cause any significant oil or buildup but I definitely need to deep condition with it.
Emmie H.
Cayce, SC
L'Erin R.
Harrisburg, IL
Love everything about it! It feels so clean when you use it, great for hair that is colored and drying out, lathers like a professional, has a unique but interesting smell, really helps with ends!@ I love it and have no problem with any portion.
Ashley M.
Brooklyn, NY
My hair is highlighted often so it is sadly damaged. I love this shampoo because it's gentle but I can definitely see a change with (regular) use. My hair feels softer, stronger, and the moisture in my hair has been restored. Expensive, but I like it!
Norbeliss M.
Phytocitrus is the most perfect shampoo. It is gentle on my hair and cleans very well. Also, it smells nice--just a light citrus scent. I use this with the Phytocitrus Radiance Mask (conditioner) and together they work wonders, though they both work well on their own as well. If I use another shampoo for a while I can see a definite difference in my hair and always come back to this.
Oksana D.
This is an awesome product! It does what it says. My family and friends love this product and its a good price.