BeautyHairHair ProductsPhyto
PHYTOARGENT No Yellow Brightening Shampoo

PHYTOARGENT No Yellow Brightening Shampoo

A purple-blue shampoo that enhances grey and white hair from the very first application. Neutralizes unwanted yellow tones due to natural oxidation. Illuminates natural highlights. Wash, after wash, the hair is left pure, shiny and radiant. It does not stain.

82% NATURAL, SILICONE-FREE, ALCOHOL-FREE, MCIT-FREE
MIT-FREE, PARABEN-FREE, SULFATE-FREE

I color my graying hair with low lights.  WIll phyto phytargent brightening shampoo remove the low light permanent hair color?Or will it just brighten the gray?
is this like a purple shampoo?
Does anyone know if this can be purchased at Sephora ?
Start your review of PHYTOARGENT No Yellow Brightening Shampoo!
Cheri J.
The shampoo help aganist yellowing on bleached hair. Its extra hydrating and nourishing to damaged brittle hair.its softening to damaged hair cuticles.
Steve M.
Parker, CO
The shampoo is great if your hair just needs a little lightening. Doesn't leave your hair feeling way down.
Kayla B.
Covington, KY
This was a life saver between salon visits when I had my white/silver hair. Definitely a high quality product.
Savannah M.
Cullman, AL
My sister has white blonde hair and she says this product is great. She was worried about any other shampoo stripping the color and once she used this she said she was amazed. She also says the smell isn't bad.
Lauren A.
Huntsville, AL
Loved this shampoo. I will definitely keep using it!! Makes it so you don't have to get your hair done as often
Stephanie C.
Asheville, NC
I love this stuff. When I colored my hair blonde often, I purchased this to keep the color and help lower brassiness. It truly works, leaving my hair shinier and healthier looking. yes, try it!
member-3a7d3f7e6
This shampoo is one of the best brands of whitening shampoo. I bought it for my friend and she loves it
Hilary A.
Pittsburgh, PA
When I had white blonde hair, this stuff kept those flowing locks golden white. It had a great consistency and the smell was mild and pleasant.
Amber B.
Lakewood, OH
This shampoo is amazing. It makes my curls look shiny and like I just had a professional treatment done. The product is a little expensive but a little goes a long way. I would repurchase this over and over
Melanie F.
Waterbury , CT
This product is great 😄 would recommend people getting this product I love it people in my family love it as well . ☺️ wouldn’t change anything about it would but it again and again if I could it’s great !
Ask a question to the Influenster community...