Phyto volume Actif Volumizing Spray 4.22 oz uploaded by Sarah I.Phyto volume Actif Volumizing Spray 4.22 oz uploaded by Sarah I.Phyto volume Actif Volumizing Spray 4.22 oz uploaded by Sarah I.

BY PHYTO

A volumizing spray for fine and limp hair. Reach new heights with this heat-activated spray. Nasturtium boosts at the root while keratin amino acids and wheat proteins thicken the diameter of each hair fiber. This powerful formula helps gravity-defying style last all day long. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Synthetic Dyes- Petrochemicals This styling essential is ideal for roller sets and up-dos. see more...

sowjanya t.
Hicksville, NY
I love the phyto volume spray. My hair is thinning these days and i like it when this makes my hair look fuller when i blow dry. I recommended this product to my friends and they love it as well
Sabina A.
Kenmore, WA
I just bought this and I am really happy with my purchase. It does a great job of giving me volume. I like phyto products generally, I feel like I can see a noticeable difference in my hair just after one use. I love that they are cruelty free and are more environmentally friendly brand.
Sarah M.
W Hollywood, CA
I was suggested this at a local beauty store, and it was great. I have SUPER thing and fine hair, so I needed something for volume that also won't weigh my hair down. This works pretty well. I do need a clarifying shampoo after, but with a blow dry, it definitely adds volume.
Julia C.
Imperial Beach, CA
Love to the moon and back. The smell is kind of funky but I have heavy fine hair so it looks flattens and this makes my hair look wonderful and full when I curl my hair I don't even have to use hairspray to keep it up. Lasts all day never changing hair product again it does wonders.
Nicole A.
Columbus, GA
Omg i love this product i just bought it my sister got me started on it thanks sis love it
Andrea B.
Berlin, CT
Great product to help give lift to limp lidless hair without that tacky sticky feeling
Amanda H.
Seadrift, TX
Love this stuff I have super long hair so its heavy and goes flat. this does wonders!
jennell r.
Never used this before but I no someone who has and and she says it's very good
Sarah I.
Stansstad, Select a State
This works really well for my long hair. I can also use the blow dryer on my roots the next day and my hair once again has volume. It acts as a dry shampoo for me and keeps my hair from getting oily.
Sharina G.
I love it, definitely worth a try. It's a healthier way to add volume instead of using volumizing sprays that have all kinds of chemicals in them.

back