PHYTO SUBTIL Gloss Shampoo, Violet, 8.45 oz. uploaded by Madi S.

BY PHYTO

Subtil's Gloss Shampoo will keep your hair in good condition and help to bring out that beautiful color.Subtle gloss shampoo for colored hair, a technology that fits your own skills and expertise. The products provide optimal care for colored hair. The... see more...

Madi S.
This shampoo turned my hair pink. I’m not even kidding. I got home super excited to use it and I got out and looked in the mirror and my hair was a light pink color. Everywhere.
Alex R.
Philadelphia, PA
I rarely require any shampoo that provides extra extra oil/shine, because I have ver think fine hair and a little bit of oil/glossing products go super super far for me. These products are often hard to find, so often have to go on to select beauty store or buy them online.
Marybeth o.
Pottsville, PA
This is the best hair care line and delivers what they promised. This is a must have if you have highlights or bleached hair.
brittany d.
Saint Louis, MO
This shampoo is great , expectation was happy shiny hair , instead I got Amazing hair with a lot of shine ! Will buy again
Becca H.
Love this product highly recommend it to anyone who wants to try it out and decide for yourself give it a 5 out of 5