PHYTO-PIGMENTS Liquid Lip

Shop Juice Beauty PHYTO-PIGMENTS Liquid Lip. Enjoy free shipping and free returns plus a free gift and 3 free samples with every purchase at Bluemercury.com.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of PHYTO-PIGMENTS Liquid Lip!
Product Highlights
I found this liquid lip really good it last for a while it was good value for the price it was long lasting. I was very satisfied with the product. It was easy to use and apply I am after buying this a few times now and recommend it to family and friends in reviews
Brianna M.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
PHYTO-PIGMENTS Liquid Lip uploaded by Brianna M.
I received this product in my boxy charm box and to be honest I’m not a big fan. You have to keep reapplying it’s not matte it comes off easily and the red tone just wasn’t for me. I swatched it and a few moments later it was all of.PHYTO-PIGMENTS Liquid Lip
Joni C.
Clarksville, TN
PHYTO-PIGMENTS Liquid Lip uploaded by Joni C.
Review for: 12 Cameron
I had no idea a red lip could look good on me!! This formula remains a bit wet which is great for me because I have extremely dry lips. This does mean that it transfers, it will get on your teeth, and it’s not a matte formula. Color payoff is great and it feels comfortable.
Barbara S.
Washington, DC
PHYTO-PIGMENTS Liquid Lip uploaded by Barbara S.
Review for: 12 Cameron
Bold color,light scent nothing overwhelming though,formula is decent enough to withstand a kiss or 2 before a complete retouch is needed.It's worth the retail price.
Pamela H.
1,035 reviews
PHYTO-PIGMENTS Liquid Lip uploaded by Pamela H.
Purchased at: ULTA
Review for: 18 Gwyneth
The color is beautiful. The packaging is lovely. The formula isn’t great. The price is a little much for how gritty it feels on my lips. It’s smooth but sandy if that makes sense. I wish it was better because I love juice products and this one just wasn’t a homerun for me.
Lillee J.
PHYTO-PIGMENTS Liquid Lip uploaded by Lillee J.
PHYTO-PIGMENTS Liquid Lip uploaded by Lillee J.
Review for: 21 Reese
Disclaimer: Juice Beauty sent me this as a gift, but did not ask for a review. This is a different sorta’ formula. Gel, but liquid lipstick! I love how when you apply Reese the colors is super opaque and lasts for a pretty good time. Good value, nice packaging, too. In the photo I’m wearing Reese!
Allison M.
Renton, WA
I am not a big lip gloss fan and this is definitely in that realm. Anything that says "high shine" in the description usually makes me run the other way. But I love this company and the ingredients so I hoped for the best. This liquid lip stick is nice but pretty runny and the applicator tends to gather too much product. I caution you to wipe the applicator off a little before applying otherwise your lips will be a runny mess. The color is pretty, I tried Gwyneth, but the formula is not very long lasting, It also wipes off easily. It is non drying which I appreciate. I love what this company is doing and I will continue to support them by trying their other products.
Stacy S.
Lake Zurich, IL
1,126 reviews
PHYTO-PIGMENTS Liquid Lip uploaded by Stacy S.
This liquid lipstick sucks! I tried a sample of shade gwyneth. It looks and feels the same as a lipgloss which I'm not a big fan of by any means. The formula is a really thin consistency and there isn't a ton of pigment. It also rubs off easily. I would not buy this. I'm into matte liquid lipstick the most.
Kim B.
Belfair, WA
Review for: 06 Drew
This product has me caught between a rock and a hard place. The color is gorgeous! 😍 The satin smooth feel on the lips is 🔥. However; for me this is more of a lip balm type product. It is hydrating yet it has no staying power. Might work better as a lip topper.
Lisset F.
Very pigmented and the color is very vibrant! It stays a long time on! I love it the packaging is very nice
Adriane N.
Aurora, CO
3,735 reviews
PHYTO-PIGMENTS Liquid Lip uploaded by Adriane N.
Review for: 03 Kate
I had zero clue Juice beauty was making lip color! I was thrilled to receive in my April 2020 Boxy Premium and at first application had a slight issue. But the next day I reapplied lighter- and found that this formula does better with a lighter touch OR lighter application. I had some product build up around the edges the night before- but I had used too much not being familiar with it's texture yet. This is a lovely shade and I feel very blessed to have it for Spring/ Summer. It has a really comfortable feel on the lips and feels slightly cooling- which is nice for the summer. 😃 💋

Looking for your answer?