BeautyFaceFace MakeupJuice Beauty
PHYTO-PIGMENTS Illuminating Primer

PHYTO-PIGMENTS Illuminating Primer

Shop Juice Beauty PHYTO-PIGMENTS Illuminating Primer. Enjoy free shipping and free returns plus a free gift and 3 free samples with every purchase at Bluemercury.com.

Is this good for dry skin?
Imm not really someone who wears primer often simply because I don’t wear a lot of foundation. But this brand seems to be very natural and decent. Is this worth buying? Does it feel oily or heavy?
Start your review of PHYTO-PIGMENTS Illuminating Primer!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
...me a little too dewy for my taste, but setting with powder or using a matte foundation tones the shine down.in reviews
Robyn R.
Windsor, CO
PHYTO-PIGMENTS Illuminating Primer uploaded by Robyn R.
LOVE LOVE LOVE. This does exactly what it says - creates a beautiful glow and a great canvas for makeup application. Definitely allow it to set for a minute before putting makeup on. Can also be mixed with foundation for a sheer, dewey look.
Averi W.
Kannapolis, NC
PHYTO-PIGMENTS Illuminating Primer uploaded by Averi W.
This stuff is legit like a holy peice of my makeup routine! I've had it for while and i still have over half of the bottle left using alittle of it still has the same effect. It's matte but not drying and it works super well without settling into smile lines ! I wish there was a smaller bottle for less money but it's worth the price for sure!
jennifer D.
Salem, OR
PHYTO-PIGMENTS Illuminating Primer uploaded by jennifer D.
So far I like the product. It's super light weight and doesn't feel like I have a bunch of stuff on my face. I really like that about it. It's got a illuminator in it but it's just enough not too much and isn't noticeable on my face. The only negative I have for it is the smell it doesn't have the best of all smells. I do wish it had a pretty smell to it but oh well. I will still use the product.
Ashley G.
Barnwell, SC
PHYTO-PIGMENTS Illuminating Primer uploaded by Ashley G.
PHYTO-PIGMENTS Illuminating Primer uploaded by Ashley G.
I got a small sample of this from Ulta in a freebie bag, and kept it in my drawer for a few months. I tried it yesterday for the first time and loved it. I have combination skin and it went on great, kept my foundation from sticking to dry skin and it made my skin look bright and radiant.
Melissa B.
Oviedo, FL
PHYTO-PIGMENTS Illuminating Primer uploaded by Melissa B.
PHYTO-PIGMENTS Illuminating Primer uploaded by Melissa B.
This is one of my favorite illuminating primers! I love using 2 pumps of this per one pump of foundation to create a lighter coverage when I want it. It’s such a beautiful pearl shade that isn’t glittery or shimmery on the skin, it just gives a very pretty hydrated and glowy finish without being oily at all.
Keisa S.
Jonesboro, GA
PHYTO-PIGMENTS Illuminating Primer uploaded by Keisa S.
Purchased at: Dillard's
I purchased a sample box that got a lot of cool products in it and this juice beauty the organic solutions photo pigments illuminating primer has been one of my favorite products it does have a little shimmer in it but my make up looks flawless it will last all day and it is hydrating I love it
Deanna I.
Claremont, NC
Great primer. I usually apply after my morning moisturizer, I apply a small amount covering my entire face. You can use a brush or as I prefer your fingertips and be sure to get into all your creases and crevasses then apply makeup as usual. This primer will help makeup stay on all day it won't crack or crinkle and in bunny approved. It's busy approved, clean and organic. Try it you'll love it. Available at brand store online or other specialty retailers online o= in stores for purchase. XOXO Deanna
Sarah S.
1,636 reviews
Purchased at: ULTA
I’m not typically a fan of primers, but this one I actually like. It goes on my skin smoothly and it dries pretty much instantly, so there’s no need to wait for ages to apply foundation. As for it being illuminating, though it has a pearlescent look to it, you don’t really notice that once you put foundation and powder on. It did a good job keeping my foundation looking nice all day though and it washed off with ease with my regular cleanser.
lea S.
Columbus, GA
I use this primer with the PHYTO-PIGMENTS Flawless Serum Foundation - the perfect combination! The primer has an ultra fine shimmer to it - not glittery or oily looking. The skin just looks more radiant, not dewy. Makeup goes on well and lasts all day. Feels hydrating but doesn’t make my t zone shiny. Like it a lot!
Ashley L.
Ughh so watery, smells horrible, I dont know why I put it on my face. This was a product from ipsy glam.... not recommended unless you can handle the smell
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Claudette D.
Doral, Fl
il y a 2 ans
Demi M. il y a 2 ans
Not at all. It's not pore clogging in my opinion either. I always have a problem with primers that contain dimethicone or silicone which break me out.
Cheyenne D.
Kingston, NY
il y a 3 ans
PHYTO-PIGMENTS Flawless Serum Foundation how do we feel about this primer I have tried it a couple times but I’m still not sure. I think it may be a touch too illuminating. What are y’alls opinion?
marie J. il y a 3 ans
The first time I used it, it was a a tad too much, but the next time I used less. It goes on smooth so a little goes a long way.
LERVIS D.
Allentown, PA
il y a 3 ans
PHYTO-PIGMENTS Illuminating Primer I got this product in my Ipsy bag, when shouldI apply it?
Lynda S. il y a 2 ans
This should be applied after moisturizer and sunscreen but before foundation. This is not my favorite primer but I do love,love the glow. I have also been known to mix a drop or two with my foundation for some extra glow.