BY PHYTO

For Fine and Limp Hair with Yarrow Extract PHYTOLVOLUME is a gentle shampoo for hair lacking in body and fullness. A Yarrow and Tormentil decoction with toning and astringent benefits gives bounce to the hair shaft, working from the roots. A Chitin extract with coating benefits helps retain moisture throughout the entire length of the hair shaft. From the very first application, your hair will have greater body and look visibly thicker and full of energy. Fine and Limp Hair Fine and limp hair is characterized by a lack of body and vitality. Soft to the touch, slightly oily and lacking hold, this type of hair is fluid and difficult to style. It falls flat immediately after shampooing, not allowing for the slightest styling effect. For maximum hair volume and improved spring at the roots, it is necessary to use products that will restore body and coat the hair shaft. PHYTO p see more...

Griseda H.
This is a very amazing product. I have tried this one as I have very thin and oily hair so i need volume :(. I have tried this and it really gives volume to your hair. The smell is also good.
Storie O.
Alexandria, VA
I love this shampoo! It give my hair great volume. I also love the packaging, it comes in a metal/tin container. I don't think the container does anything to improve the product, but it looks cool and it's different.
sara h.
Hello, I love all the products of this company if you allow me to review this product I would be grateful to you . I can help you promote your products by reviewing them in my videos for the purpose of encouraging people to buy from the internet and on The same time help the company promote Good News. Best Regards.
Arumi P.
Le daré la oportunidad de conocernos de decirnos la verdad,!tento mucha fe en que funciona