BY PHYTO

This volumizing shampoo contains crustacean-shell extracts to increase moisture level in the hair shaft. Recommended for hair that's fine, limp or lifeless. For Fine and Limp Hair W ith Yarrow Extract Phytovolume is a gentle shampoo for hair lacking in body and fullness. A Yarrow and Tormentil decoction with toning and astringent benefits gives bounce to the hair shaft, working from the roots. A Chitin extract with coating benefits helps retain moisture throughout the entire length of the hair shaft. From the very first application, your hair will have greater body and look visibly thicker and full of energy. Fine and limp hair is characterized by a lack of body and vitality. Soft to the touch, slightly oily and lacking hold, this type of hair is fluid and difficult to style. It falls flat immediately after shampooing, not allowing for the slightest styling effect. For maximum hair vo see more...

• Los resultados del producto se notan rápidamente?1 Answers
Olga C.
Houston
My hair is so fine, thin and oily! I've tried sooo many shampoos and conditioners and many work for a week or two and then my hair gets back to its oily self. I stumbled across the Phytovolume shampoo at ulta, I try anything that says "fine hair" and I was very happy with the results. My hair doesn't get complacent and lite and oil free for most of the day and I can get away with dry shampoo the next day if I need to! I'm on my second bottle and stocked up since I know the Phytovolume shampoo is a keeper!
Avery Y.
Honolulu, HI
Not too sure if the current versions of the phytovolume shampoos have been revamped - the former formula was very liquid/thin and the smell wasn't the best. It smelled vaguely herbal and medicinal. It did work but did not stand up too long in humidity. The current packaging is better and not glass. Willing to try again as a change up to my usual which is bumble and bumble.
Elisa E.
After my stylist used this product in my hair, I knew I had to buy it. Using it at home in the shower gives me my hair the same salon feel. It's very cleansing but does not flatten my hair. The shampoo cleanses very thoroughly but does not weigh my hair down and doesn't tangle my hair as much as other volumizing shampoos either.
Ashley G.
Vicksburg, MS
Oh phyto you’re so good. Why are you so expensive. Sad face. I used the hydration shampoo but it wasn’t listed. It might be the best ever but I can’t afford it. It’s almost as expensive as oribe. If you can afford it buy it. It truly is the best.
Eman S.
Buena park, CA
This stuff is expensive and when I spend money I expect it to work. In my opinion, drugstore shampoo did a better job for me than this stuff did. I would not purchase this again.
Kristy W.
Farmington , AR
I found out about this product from my stylist. Wow it great some amazing volume. This will be used all the time
Mai A.
Dubai, Dubai
I tried phyto shampoo several. Times but i didn't like it may be it is not compatible with my hair but i can't feel a difference also it is expensive for the result
Charlotte R.
Montreal, QC
I love this shampoo because only a little goes a long way. It also makes my hair, which is quite flat on its own, have just the right amount of bounce while maintaining its soft texture! My only complaint is that it still makes my hair get greasy pretty quickly but other than that, love!
Jessica Q.
Welland, ON
I just started using his line when my hair started falling out. I haven’t noticed too much of a difference in thickness but I still have to use this shampoo longer. I do think it’s a great brand and the products are worth checking out and trying. It’s a bit expensive but if it works then it’s totally worth it.
member-f8f6e
Jaime le rendu sur mes cheveux
Odeur agréable
Prix abordable mais un peu cher tout de même pour le contenu
Composition pas top, d’où mes 3 étoiles
Marangelie A.
Orocovis , Puerto Rico
Los resultados del producto se notan rápidamente?