BY PHYTO

Powered by the biomimetic technology of the Jericho Rose, which can be found in the harshest of desert climates, Thermoperfect 8 is a lightweight smoothing serum that offers 450-degree heat protection and safeguards hair when using hot tools. The innovative "protection shield" technology offers unsurpassed protection against heat, breakage, dryness, and oxidative stress. This lightweight, non-greasy formula smoothes without the build-up of silicones and mineral oils while instantly calming flyaways. Eliminate frizz while hair maintains natural movement, manageability, and is easy to style - creating beautiful sleek style. see more...

Vilma V.
I received this as a free sample awhile back in a past beauty order. This light and wonderfully scented thermal styling lotion is ideal for achieving the perfect blowout. I have fine, Afro textured 3C hair that is difficult to blowout, let alone maintain it for an extended period of time. I am on day three and my hair is still perfectly straight and smooth. Very impressed with this hair-care product. This product is #fibromyalgia and #sensory issues friendly. #justmyfriendlyopinion
Florence E.
Love this product! I received a sample way back from Sephora and instantly had to have it after trying it. Everywhere was sold out because of how popular it was so I finally found it on Dermstores website. I have bought it a few times since from Ulta. It does such a good job protecting your hair from heat, which I really need from coloring my hair so often. It makes your hair very soft and helps your style stay longer.
DANIELLE T.
NAPLES, NY
Let me first say, my hair is beyond damaged from lightening!! Like breaking off pieces everywhere bad and I'm currently sporting headbands because of one short piece in the front *tears* this is the only product I've put in my hair that actually made it feel soft and nice and MANAGEABLE!!! It protects up to 450 degrees. I need heat to style my hair and make it look less a disaster. I originally purchased a sample of this and I've now purchased the full version. It may be on the pricier side, but worth every penny!
Ali S.
Winnabow, NC
I have 2 samples of this and my hair sucked it right up! nourishes the hair, smooths the cuticle, protects from heat. I totally recommend
Kat J.
Purchased at: ULTA
I received a sample of this product from Ulta and used it for the first time earlier this week,... I applied it to my damp hair and used my Revlon Oval One-Step Hair Dryer & Volumizing Styler to blow my hair out.

My results were phenomenal, honestly,... My hair was sleek and smooth, but not flat. I had no evidence of frizz or flyaways, even after sleeping with my hair down all night. But this product has one major flaw, and that is the scent. It is ATROCIOUS!!!! Imagine your grandmother’s musty perfume, mothballs, and burnt plastic all got together and had a baby. That baby would be the scent of this hair serum. It’s seriously horrible. I thought maybe, just maybe, it wouldn’t linger and then I could continue using this serum,... But unfortunately, every time I turned my head I got a whiff of this and it made me nauseous. I used the sample twice and tossed the rest out. It is insanely rare for me to not finish a sample, even if it’s a mediocre product. So that should tell you something about the scent of this serum.

Hard pass. Only gets 2 stars because of the results, but the smell can’t be overlooked. And to think, this had the potential to put all my other hair products to shame....