BY PHYTO

4.00 / 5 based on 1 Review

A dietary supplement for those experiencing temporary thinning hair and weakened nails. Packed with a cocktail of antioxidants and minerals exclusively designed for textured hair, the two caplets a day regimen stimulates healthy hair growth and strengthens nails. Hair regains its density, thickness, and shine. This set contains:-120 caplets It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Phthalates see more...

Review (1)
Caitlyn A.
Haverhill, MA
I have struggled with my hair thinning since I had my children 5 years ago. I also struggle with growing it out. I purchased these supplements it if desperation as I am going through a surgery soon that sees a good amount of hair loss. I've been taking them for about a month and let me tell you, I'm in love. I've seen the most improvement on how quickly my hair and nails have actually grown. A major testament to he growth is that a girlfriend of mine just asked me where i got my hair extensions done :) I do feel like my hair is a little thicker, but not much. I can say that I've just noticed a ton of new baby hairs starting to grow in so I'm sure as I continue to take the vitamins, the thickness will only improve. they are pricey, but I have been so self conscious of my thin hair, I feel like it's worth it.

back