BY PHYTO

For All Hair Types with essential oils PHYTOPELLEINE is a "pre-shampoo" treatment that helps normalize oily, dry or dandruff-prone scalps. It is also a long-term treatment for a devitalized scalp and lackluster hair. Based on 72% concentration of essential oils , the original formula corresponds to 1.750 grams of fresh plants for 25 ml of concentrated elixir. Due to its essential oils, selected from their revitalizing power, PHYTOPELLEINE is a genuine treatment "booster" that works to stimulate circulation in the surface of the scalp. All Hair Types - The first step in addressing problems of hyperseborrhea, dandruff or scalp dryness is to thoroughly stimulate and purify the scalp, in order to increase its receptiveness and promote the absorption of subsequent haircare products. PHYTO products bring the most potent active ingredients from the botanical world to y see more...

Breann N.
Zelienople, PA
I'm using this right now! I have had a terribly itchy scalp lately. I've tried washing my hair every day, I've tried not washing it as often, I've tried different products, nothing seemed to work. I saw the great reviews for this and decided to give it a try. I have to say that I love it. It has a very soothing, cooling feeling and a fresh menthol smell. The smell is very strong, but not in a bad way. I've noticed a huge improvement in the way my scalp feels day to day.
Valentina G.
Seattle, WA
I usually put this on my scalp and sleep with a boney overnight once a month. It clears your scalp of all impurities and it feels really nice not having all the product buildup. I recommend it to anyone who uses a lot of leisure in their hair.
Yolanda L.
Calgary
Balanced my itchy oily scalp! Only a few drops will do! Don't over do it or you will smell the botanical oils for days! Top notch! Bought at shoppers drug mart here in Canada. Used on my son who has always had cradle cap as a baby and toddler and it was divine !!!
Sharina G.
I don't even know where to start! When i was 27 I started losing hair and tried so many oils and vitamins, then about 3 months after I started using this product I noticed a lot of little hair growth. I also find it is very refreshing on the scalp. Some people have complained about the smell, but I love the smell. It is strong but for some reason that smell makes me feel like it is doing something good for my scalp and hair. And it's not too heavy. I can go on and on about positives but I will stop. If you are worried about hair loss and want to try growing hair back then try this, you have nothing to lose.
Julie F.
Levis, QC
I’ve used Phytopolléine Botanical Scalp Treatment for a month now. I can’t say it has changed my hair condition as some other reviews said (that’s why I’m giving this product 4 stars), but I know it has done something great to my scalp. I used to have a very itchy scalp which is not the case anymore.. and I’m very grateful for that. The scent of the product is VERY strong (smells like a mix of herbs and Vicks vapo rub), but since I only use it 30 to 45 minutes prior washing my hair, it’s not that bad. I tried this product once as an intensive treatment as directed (overnight) and the smell was so strong that I haven’t been able to sleep… So I wouldn’t recommend the intensive treatment for people who are sensitive to strong scent like me!
Gloria G.
spain
Desde que lo uso, he notado que mi cuero cabelludo está menos seco y escamado, Lo uso una vez cada 15 días, impregno toda la cabeza y la cubro con plastico. El olor no es muy bueno, huele a limón pero termina oliendo a medicina. Desde qe lo uso, noto q pierdo menos pelo.
Ameei,queria ganhar e divulgar,obrigada😍😍