Hair CareHair ProductsPhyto
Phytoplage Protective Sun Oil 33 oz

Phyto Phytoplage Protective Sun Oil 3.3 oz

A luxurious sun protection oil enriched with rosemary and willow extracts. Shield hair fibers and your color with Phytoplage Protective Sun Oil. Perfect for anyone with ultra-dry or damaged hair that has been continuously exposed to chlorine or water, this oil forms an anti-dehydration screen and UV filter, which supports protection of hair and color from the harmful effects of the sun, sea, and swimming pool, leaving it a sexy "wet look" while it nourishes your hair.

When you apply it can you feel that product is in your hair?
Does this product leave your hair oily?
Start your review of Phyto Phytoplage Protective Sun Oil 3.3 oz!
Jennifero S.
Riverside, CA
I love this product during the summer. my kids swim multiple times a day and are on a swim team so their hair sees a lot of fun and chlorine. With that their hair gets damaged, brittle, and corse. When they use this right after they get out of the pool their hair stays healthy, soft, and shinny. I won't go a summer without this.
Amber E.
Baton Rouge, LA
I use this on my hair during a day of swimming and sun. It keeps my hair from getting dried out or brittle. It's a little bit on the higher priced side, but I have hair a little past the middle of my back and a bottle lasts a long time.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...