Hair CareHair ProductsPhyto
Phytophanere with Vitamins and Essential Fatty Acids

PHYTO Phytophanere with Vitamins and Essential Fatty Acids

Bring life back to your hair and nails! This 2-month dietary supplement can help strengthen lifeless, thinning hair, and promotes healthy nails with a blend of vitamins and essential fatty acids. To complete your daily nutritional diet, Phytophanere is a dietary supplement that brings a synergy of necessary elements for the beauty and quality of hair and nails. Synergy of ingredients necessary for the beauty of the hair and nails 2 2-month treatment These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.

Has anyone used these before? How well do they work?
Does the product has any side effects related to stomach pain?! And will it differ to take it first thing in the morning or to eat something before it?!
[product:phyto-phytophanere-hair-nails-dietary-supplements] [product:phyto-cyane-revitalizing-serum-025-oz] Phyto 12207190744 lium 4 Thinning Hair Treatment - 12x2ml-0. 06oz Phyto Phytostim Thinning Hair Fortifying Spray for Unisex Has anyone tried any of the Phyto products for thinning hair or any other product that has worked? I've always had very fine hair but ever since I had my kids my hair falls out like crazy. I'm tired of shedding hair everywhere and I'm worried about my hair getting too thin. Any tips or product recommendations would be greatly appreciated.
Start your review of PHYTO Phytophanere with Vitamins and Essential Fatty Acids!
Mariam T.
Riverside
PHYTO Phytophanere with Vitamins and Essential Fatty Acids uploaded by Mariam T.
Purchased at: ULTA
The only supplement that has worked for me. I've tried many different brands of "Hair, Skin, and Nails" supplements but nothing worked as well as these. My hair was falling out in clumps after changing a medication and after using these for a month my hair fall has slowed dramatically. I no longer see hair all over my desk and clothes. Definitely worth the money. #goodhairday PHYTO Phytophanere with Vitamins and Essential Fatty Acids
Brooke P.
Virginia Bch, VA
PHYTO Phytophanere with Vitamins and Essential Fatty Acids uploaded by Brooke P.
Purchased at: ULTA
These are bomb! I like that they are small enough that they are easy to take. They don’t really have a taste to them either if they touch your tongue which is nice so that you don’t gag 🤷🏼‍♀️. Also i definitely notice my hair and nails growing within a month of using them.
Aurelia H.
Middletown, CT
These are quite expensive and I’m not really convinced that they’re effective. Of course, everyone’s biology is different, so if you need to try these and have money to burn, I recommend the 60-day bundle from Nordstrom’s Anniversary Sale.
Kelly B.
Laguna Niguel, CA
I wanted to like these, but prefer the generic brand from Sally's. Purchased for a fraction of the price as opposed to $40 for these from my local beauty supply store. They are really expensive considering how few of the pills you get. There aren't even enough to allow you to see results.
Larisa S.
San Rafael, NM
I bought the double pack of this supplement at Sephora. It's super pricey and I can't tell that it has worked whatsoever. You take two pills a day, and they don't really have a taste at all.
Amy A.
This is the most amazing hair and nail supplement! I have used these before, but thought I would be all smarty pants and find something that worked just as well but was cheaper. Nope. Not even close. I bought the four month supply set of these on Sephora for $84. Sounds like a ton to pay, but it averages out to $21 a month. Other high end brands are the same price (or more) per month. These REALLY work. I just got back on them just over a week ago and I can already see my nails beginning to improve. I have added in extra Biotin (for the time being) to take with these since they don't have a high amount, but these on their own are just awesome!
Emma B.
London
I ordered two bottles of 120 capsules and took exactly as directed until I finished both bottles. I noticed no change to my hair in any way.
Kim R.
Maple Valley, WA
These are seriously amazing supplements. I was taking 10k mcg of Biotin until I tried these. I saw significantly different results by using Phyto. My hair was shinier, stronger, and grew faster than my hair ever did just using regular Biotin.
Shaniece S.
Brooklyn, NY
I Was Extremely Skeptical But I Still Wanted To Try It For Myself. It Got My Hair Thicker And I Saw A Huge Difference In Volume/Length. It's A Bit Pricey Depending On How Many Bottles You Want & Capsules But It's Sooooo Worth The Cost. Definitely Recommend This!!
Alexis S.
I lost all of my hair due to chemo treatment so I've tried everything in the book to make my hair grow back fast & thick. A beautician told me about these pills & swore by them so I went out and bought them right away. I've noticed in the last 6 months I've been taking them my hair & nails are growing extremely fast and are super healthy!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Amber C.
il y a 4 ans
PHYTO Phytophanere with Vitamins and Essential Fatty Acids Phyto Phytocyane Revitalizing Serum Phyto 12207190744 lium 4 Thinning Hair Treatment - 12x2ml-0. 06oz Phyto Phytostim Thinning Hair Fortifying Spray for Unisex Has anyone tried any of the Phyto products for thinning hair or any other product that has worked? I've always had very fine hair but ever since I had my kids my hair falls out like crazy. I'm tired of shedding hair everywhere and I'm worried about my hair getting too thin. Any tips or product recommendations would be greatly appreciated.
Hanna Y. il y a 4 ans
Yes, I've tried Phyto shampoo and conditioner that I bought from Sephora. It does take 3-4 months to work but when I looked at strands of hair that were growing in they were almost twice the thickness of my hair strand.