BY PHYTO

A dietary supplement to fortify hair and strengthen nails. Harnessing the power of natural elements, each daily dose of this nourishing vitamin, consisting of essential fatty acids and an antioxidant blend, promotes healthy hair growth, strengthens nails, illuminates skin, and fortifies and lengthens lashes. Hair regains its density and shine—and you feel beautifully healthy. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates - Phthalates see more...

• My hair is so slow to grow and I heard a lot of good things about...1 Answers
  • Are there any side effects to this product when taking it? Like b...1 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
Emma B.
Emma B.
I ordered two bottles of 120 capsules and took exactly as directed until I finished both bottles. I noticed no change to my hair in any way.
Kelly K.
Kelly K.
Costa Mesa, CA
I wanted to like these, but prefer the generic brand from Sally's. Purchased for a fraction of the price as opposed to $40 for these from my local beauty supply store. They are really expensive considering how few of the pills you get. There aren't even enough to allow you to see results.
Larisa S.
Larisa S.
San Rafael, NM
I bought the double pack of this supplement at Sephora. It's super pricey and I can't tell that it has worked whatsoever. You take two pills a day, and they don't really have a taste at all.
Alexis S.
Alexis S.
I lost all of my hair due to chemo treatment so I've tried everything in the book to make my hair grow back fast & thick. A beautician told me about these pills & swore by them so I went out and bought them right away. I've noticed in the last 6 months I've been taking them my hair & nails are growing extremely fast and are super healthy!
Kim R.
Kim R.
Ashburn, VA
These are seriously amazing supplements. I was taking 10k mcg of Biotin until I tried these. I saw significantly different results by using Phyto. My hair was shinier, stronger, and grew faster than my hair ever did just using regular Biotin.
Buffy G.
Buffy G.
Wellness Guru Expert
I noticed my hair grew really fast over the past few months of taking these and also got really thick and healthy. They taste kind of like tootsie rolls lol and you wont notice a difference till about 3 weeks so don't expect an over night change in your hair!
Amber C.
Amber C.
Phyto Phytophanere Hair & Nails Dietary SupplementsPhyto cyane Revitalizing Serum 0.25 ozPhyto 12207190744 lium 4 Thinning Hair Treatment - 12x2ml-0. 06ozPhyto Phytostim Thinning Hair Fortifying Spray for Unisex Has anyone tried any of the Phyto products for thinning hair or any other product that has worked? I've always had very fine hair but ever since I had my kids my hair falls out like crazy. I'm tired of shedding hair everywhere and I'm worried about my hair getting too thin. Any tips or product recommendations would be greatly appreciated.
Nicole M.
Nicole M.
Scarborough, ON
Are there any side effects to this product when taking it? Like breaking out?
Ghita B.
Ghita B.
My hair is so slow to grow and I heard a lot of good things about this product. I was wondering , in how many time your hair start to grow, to start seeing a difference with this product?