PHYTO Phytophanere uploaded by Valeria O.PHYTO Phytophanere uploaded by My N.PHYTO Phytophanere uploaded by My N.

BY PHYTO

Synergy of ingredients necessary for the beauty of the hair and nails 2-month treatment To complete your daily nutritional diet, PHYTOPHANERE is a dietary supplement that brings a synergy of necessary elements for the beauty and quality of hair and nails. These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. ; see more...

iryna a.
new york
I took these vitamins for 4 month as I got a package of two bottles for a great deal. After taking vitamins for two month, people were asking me how is my hair growing so fast. Amazing. Unfortunately, can’t find them on Sephora web site anymore
Stephany G.
Hialeah, FL
There’s a time where my hair was thinning from stress. So I bought these along with the ampules. It helped restore the strength and thickness of my hair. There was visible results. People even noticed the difference. Still take it everyday. Absolutely love what it does for my hair. Definitely recommend drinking a lot of water because it is oil based and can make your skin break out. But if you do take it with a lot of water, it has great results on the skin too
Emily B.
I’ve bought this a few times. I bought this because I noticed my hair falling out more than usual. Not sure how it worked for my hair but it actually made my eyebrows a lot fuller which is a plus. I’ve used other hair pills and I like this one the best. I would recommend. Not a miracle but a little effective.
Min C.
It was for thinning and fuzzy hair issue. It moisturizer my hair attends ever so subtly and fragrant is also luxurious and subtle. My old co workers and girl friends all loved scent of my hair ask what I use. As my hair has natural curl and thinning hair issues, well my hair gets fuzzy(in the morning specially when I wake up), I take a shower , and I see nicely calmed down hair that nicely bounce after brushing or blow dry. I just wish I didn't have to go to beauty supplies for it any more since I can get it via online. Comparing to other "salon" products I used such as aveda, I'm happy with result. Having well behaved hair is a big plus for any woman.
Maria
These were the worst hair health pills I have used. They did not make my hair quality any better, and actually made my hair feel limp and my scalp incredibly greasy. They were extremely expensive too. I will definitely not be repurchasing.
Dyanna L.
E Northport, NY
This product definitely works... after going through some health issues and stress my hair started to thin out. I was using regular vitamins but nothing was working. My hair continued to come out in clumps. It took about 6 months before I noticed the difference but my hair grew quicker, thicker, and I had new baby hair coming in. The only negative is not the price because it's worth it but it grows your hair everywhere... so my eyelashes and eyebrows looked amazing but leg hair which was really fine started coming in thicker and need to shave more often.
Melissa R.
San Antonio, TX
These pills were awesome. I lost a bit of hair because of medication. These not only made my hot come in, they made my nails stronger too. My stylist freaked out because she troughs my hair was breaking but it was really all the new growth! Amazing. Side note, your hair will grow everywhere! The only unpleasant side effect but still worth it.
My N.
Grand prairie, TX
After i start to use this products, i lose alot of hairs which never happen to me before. I got very black n strong hairs. I was lookin for something to help my hairs grow longer faster. I bought 2 bottles of this at sephorA online, after 2 months of using i noticed i losing alot of hair everyday. And it cost alot too
Darlene D.
Redlands, CA
IT's a good product, It does work but so does taking your multivitamins everyday and drinking plenty of water. If you can afford to shell out 60 bucks every two months then go for it but I find my vitamins do the same and they're cheaper. I did try this product, since I had a discount but I won't waste my money again.
Julie J.
Hinckley, OH
Loving PHYTO so far, I have noticed results and it has only been about a week. However, I'm not sure I can keep spending this amount of money on this product. If by the end of the month I don't see DRAMATIC results, I will not purchase again. But as of right now, I am loving it!