BY PHYTO

For Color-Treated or Permed Hair with Lotus flowers An instant conditioner specially formulated for dehydrated hair, PHYTOMIST is a delicately scented spray. Easy and enjoyable to use, it works to restore suppleness and shine to color-treated or permed hair from the very first application. Lotus flowers, rich in plant mucilage, help maintain moisture levels while Hydrolyzed Keratin coats damaged hair and facilitates detangling. A photoprotective extract obtained from Sunflower, combined with Red Algae rich in race elements, works to prevent oxidation caused by environmental stress favors and enhances the hair s resistance. Instantly, hair is easier to detangle and regains shine and suppleness. Color-Treated or Permed Hair - Hair coloring, bleaching and perming achieve their results through the use of alkaline, which causes the scales of the hair shaft to open. Deprived of external pr see more...

Michelle C.
Michelle C.
Weslaco, TX
One of my friends recommended me this because i told her my hair was getting dry and it was just a mess and it drove me crazy and she recommended me this and i decided to and it works wonders it hydrated my hair and gave it the nourishment that no condutioner ever gave it!
Angela V.
Angela V.
Milwaukee, WI
My normally soft and fine hair had gotten dried out a brittle and this spray brough it back to its normal condition within two weeks. I saw instant imporvments which no other deep conditioner or leave-in product produced with many repeated uses.
Adrienne S.
Adrienne S.
I've used up several of this product, I always use it on wet hair after showering. It leaves my hair feeling moisturized without feeling weighed down. I like the way it dispenses out of the bottle to! I would definitely recommend this product.
Kealah J.
Kealah J.
Was recommended by a hairdresser. Great! Product! Phyto never disappoints with any of there products
hafsa b.
hafsa b.
I got it for my friend because she has dry hair and she seems to love it...recommend
T.K. G.
T.K. G.
Atlanta, GA
THIS IS AMAZING! I have relaxed hair which dries out a lot and leaves hair frizzy. After using this product my hair was soft, smooth and shiny! I started using a lot of Phyto products after using this. I highly recommend it!!!
sarah a.
sarah a.
algeria
Phyto my doctor recomande it for me once since that day I didn't stop using it I love it .