BY PHYTO

Phyto Phytolium Strengthening Treatment Shampoo 4.2 oz A natural and effective alternative for those experiencing thinning hair due to androgenic alopecia. This innovative formula highly concentrated in rooibos and cinchona bark extracts energizes the scalp and fortifies the bulb while restoring strength and density to hair. Phytolium prepares the scalp for Phytolium 4 treatment. Directions: On wet hair, apply a quarter size amount and gently massage into a lather. Rinse Repeat, leaving the lather on for 2 to 3 minutes. Rinse thoroughly. FREE GIFT! Phyto Shampoo & Conditioner Travel Size FREE with every $125 Phyto Purhcase, A $16 Value Click here to see your gift. see more...

Catherine C.
Chesterfield, VA
This is an overall great brand and I especially love this shampoo. It makes my hair feel like it just went to the spa! I love the scent and the way it makes my hair feel.
Mel R.
Tacoma, WA
I've used this product only once. I really didn't feel that much of a difference in my hair. I have very curly corse hair.