Phyto Phytolium 4 Densifying Botanical treatment uploaded by member-f75ce46aePhyto Phytolium 4 Densifying Botanical treatment uploaded by Kimberly I.

BY PHYTO

4 patents, 4 actions, the first anti-hair thinning treatment formulated with plant stem cells. Phytolium® 4 is the first thinning hair treatment using Capicellpro, a botanical complex developed to protect follicle cells and extend hair s life cycle. Supported by 4 patents, this energizing botanical concentrate helps prevent hair thinning, encourages healthy hair growth, and thickens the diameter of each hair strand. Active Ingredients: Serena extracts and essential oils of sage, cajeput, rosemary, lemon, and cypress Solanum glycoproteins Grapeseed procyanidins and cananga essential oi see more...

Kimberly I.
Anderson, SC
This is my holy grail when it comes to hair loss! I have tried many products to help regrow my hair at the roots without giving in to use minoxidil where I have to use it forever. Nothing ever lived up to the claims, until this. I'm still not sure what is cause of the of loss, my doctor has checked everything for years without finding a cause, but I'm happy to say my hair is filling in nicely. I even recommend this to a friend whose hair was a lot thinner than mine and her scalp was visible on top, her results were noticeable within 2 weeks! This product is absolutely amazing!!!
Laney Y.
Lenoir city, TN
I honestly am NOT at all impressed with this product. The price isn't acceptable for the horrendous quality. I've used this for two weeks, and nope. Not worth it at all.
Yo I think this product is OK Jan out it's not good on the horse it's it's it's OK on the humans but I have a ride I highly recommend it for girl blowmold
Hannah P.
Really good for sensitive hair. No smell and isn't harsh on the hair. It was really effective and lightweight. I wishthe bottle was bigger but thats okay. Packagjng is nice. Very happy with this product
Yamileth B.
Cuauhtémoc chihuahua México
Me encantaría poder probar este producto ya que me han dado varias recommendaciones muy buenas de tal
Chideraa M.
Does it irritate the scalp at all?
Ayla R.