BY PHYTO

Zappos.com is proud to offer the Phyto - Phytolactum+ Shampoo for slightly dry hair (No Color) - Beauty: Highly concentrated in almond milk and enriched with delicate tea tree oil, this gentle shampoo can be used as often as needed to leave your hair silky soft and shiny while respecting the natural balance of your scalp. Its light velvety foam brings suppleness and volume to even the finest, most delicate hair. ; Recommended for fine to medium textured hair and for gym addicts or anyone who shampoos frequently. ; Almond milk (35%) hydrates. ; Tea tree oil purifies scalp. ; Progénium balances the scalp's ecosystem. ; On wet hair, apply a quarter size amount of shampoo and gently massage into a lather. Rinse. Repeat, leaving lather on for 2 to 3 minutes. Rinse thoroughly. May be used daily. ; Listed ingredients: prunus amygdalus dulcis (sweet almond) fruit extract. water / aqua. sodium laureth sulfate, sodium laureth-8 sulfate (coconut oil derivative). decyl glucoside (corn derivative). disodium cocoamphodiacetate (coconut oil derivative). lauryl pyrrolidone. sodium laureth-11 carboxylate (coconut oil derivative). laureth-10. magnesium laureth sulfate, magnesium laureth-8 sulfate, sodium oleth sulfate, magnesium oleth sulfate (coconut oil derivative). xylitol (straw, wood and oat derivative). zanthoxylum alatum fruit extract. lactitol (milk derivative). isostearamide mipa. peg-15 cocopolyamine. peg-150 distearate. hydroxypropyl guar hydroxypropyltrimonium chloride. glycerin. xanthan gum. styrene/acrylates copolymer. sodium lauryl sulfate. fragrance / parfum. tetrasodium edta. sodium chloride. phenoxyethanol. potassium sorbate. methylchloroisothiazolinone. methylisothiazolinone. citric acid. Botanical natural origin; 6.7 fl. oz. ; Made in France. see more...

Kristen K.
Guthrie, OK
I loved this product. It made my hair silky and soft and I can say the phyto line is the best hair care I've had. Gentle scent and designed to target dryness. It's pricier than many other alternatives. But if I had the disposable income I would definitely purchase.
Kathy D.
Cochran, GA
This is one of my must haves after getting my hair bleached for any new hair style I'm trying it really helps my hair at its dryest moments
Amy F.
Hillsborough, NC
For my curly hair, I love this shampoo. It hydrates without weighing down my hair and smells amazing.