BY PHYTO

This mask transforms the most deeply damaged, straw-like tresses, from core to surface. Hair looks healthier, softer and shinier with regained thickness and resistance. Benefits: Micro fragmented for deep absorption - corrects moisture deficiency deep inside the hair fiber Stays on the cuticle shampoo after shampoo. Replumps hair for added fullness and volume Coats the hair fiber for increased suppleness and shine Phytokeratine Ultra Repairing Mask see more...

Alison A.
Colorado Spgs, CO
Not the best mask out there. I don't believe it really did anything special to my hair and I doubt it repaired much of anything. Although, it does have keratin in it so you have to be aware that it may make your hair feel more rough rather than soft, at least for an immediate result. I thought the smell was really salon-like, so complaints there. A little goes a long way, especially if you have thin hair like me. Overall, it's not awful but it may better be suited to those with thick hair.
Laura O.
Cheektowaga, NY
I found that this was an excellent hair mask and really left my fine, damaged, colored hair much more moisturized, smoother, and easier to come out once dry. I really enjoyed this mask. The only complain that I have is that the consistency is quite thin and it can easily end up all over the shower floor and waste valuable product so some care is needed when using this.
Jordan O.
Richland, WA
Great and fast mask to use in the shower. I love that it makes my hair feel moisturized and it helps to heal breakage and protect my hair. It is a quick remedy to use once a week. I am very impressed.
Samantha K.
Plano, TX
Speaking solely from the sample size from my birchbox, I hated this. I hated the packaging, I hated the texture and I hated how my hair felt afterwards. It didn't give this extra smooth "holy crap wtf yasssss queen" feel I wanted. It just felt like a conditioner. That's it.
Erika D.
South Euclid, OH
No, no & no. If you have even remotely thin hair DO NOT USE THIS. I received a sample in my birchbox, used once and will be throwing out. It made me hair somewhat stiff and greasy. I don't even know how to describe how unpleasant this made my hair to work with. Maybe for someone with thicker, curlier, more unmanageable hair, but this was not for me.
Emma Z.
Pittsburgh, PA
I like it. It's not too thick. Although because it's not think, sometimes the results aren't always what you are after. It's easy to use, but you have to be patient. I like this product, but it's not one of their key products that they market.
Leslie P.
Saint Paul, MN
This tangled my hair so bad that I don't see how it's supposed to repair weak and damaged hair. It also left my hair super dry and not at all conditioned like a mask is supposed to do. I would skip on this if I were you. Feels like putting nothing in your hair.
Mary T.
Lewisburg , WV
I got a sample of this. I didn't see any improvement after one time of using it and the smell was so bad. And I felt like it dried my hair!
Bailey M.
While this isn't an all the time use type of product for me, I do use it after I've bleached my hair. It takes super dry feeling and tangle prone hair and gives back some of the life lost during the bleaching process. My hair is thick but has a fine texture and I do 't find that this weighs it down or leaves any residue.
Hannah S.
Nashville, TN
How does this compare to the phytojoba hydrating mask?

back