Phyto Phytokeratine Extreme Exceptional Mask 6.7 oz uploaded by Mira Y.Phyto Phytokeratine Extreme Exceptional Mask 6.7 oz uploaded by Mira Y.Phyto Phytokeratine Extreme Exceptional Mask 6.7 oz uploaded by Mira Y.

BY PHYTO

An exceptional regenerative treatment for ultra-dry, brittle, and damaged hair that works to repair and transform hair instantly and over time. This sumptuous, melt-in formula envelops each hair fiber in prodigious nutrition, restoring elasticity and strength to renew hair with ultimate softness, suppleness, and shine. The mask increases manageability and detangles for smooth, lustrous strands. The exquisite, lavish texture represents a perfect balance of sensorial richness and weightlessness. It is formulated Without: - Parabens Significantly repaired ends equates to fewer hair trims, allowing for longer, healthier hair. This product is also free of silicones. Research results: In an independent self-assessment study: - 91% users felt their hair was shinier - 97% users felt their hair was more supple see more...

• Que tan bueno es el producto comparado con otro 1 Answers
  • How good is this product compared to the Phyto Subtil Eli...2 Answers
Elizabeth C.
Louisville, KY
Please only buy from reputable retailers so you don't get a fake. I purchased the largest size from Sephora in store at Oxnoor Mall in Louisville, KY for $60.00 not including tax.
I have damaged hair with bad split ends that has been color treated like no other. My hair is thick and curly with medium tight curls. I'm caucasian/ hispanic. My hair is to the middle of my shoulder blades.
The way I use this is I wash my hair like regular then use a cheaper daily conditioner as a quick rinse to unknot the rats nest that shampoo turns my hair into. This allows me to use less product so it's necessary for me since to unknot the hundreds of knots from my hair after shampooing I need a full handful of daily conditioner and if I had done this with this conditioner it would have been gone after three uses so yes, it was completely necessary for me to do it that way. I only have to use a glob grabbed on four fingertips and thats enough. I let it sit for twenty minutes and rinse out with luke warm water.
I was scared once I got it home and read all the bad reviews on Sephoras site. It seemed people either loved it or hated it. Since they didn't tell us their hair type and health I didn't know if their was a pattern of people it worked for or not but I tried it anyway.
I loved it. It made my hair look and feel soft and healthy. It's not going to heal my split ends or any crazy damage so if that's what you're expecting it's not likely in any product you try.
Hair masks are great for bringing moisture and life back into the hair and it absolutely does that. My hair isn't dull and lifeless after I use this and it brings the body and volume back to my damaged, constantly heat treated hair.
This is great and I will be purchasing this again as soon as I run out but it will be a little while because this is going to last me at least a few months.
As far as hair masks go, this is the best I've tried and I've rried many from home made, to drugstore to high end and this is the one I'm sticking with.
I would definitely recommend this to a friend.
Emily B.
I only bought this once because I liked the scalp treatment so much. I wouldn’t buy it again. It works and conditions but for the price I could get something less expensive that works just as well or better.
Laura O.
Cheektowaga, NY
This is a very thick, rich mask that spread easily through my long fine hair to coat it completely. Letting it sit for ten minutes provided beautiful post-shower results in the form of so soft, smooth, practically tangle-free and manageable hair that is otherwise usually fine, damaged, and gross. I will be buying more of this soon! One of my favorite hair masks, and all the masks from this line are always top-notch quality.
Bandita R.
Hamilton
I have dry and thick hair . This mask makes my hair very soft and shiny. You have put it on for 5-10 min after shampoo,then wash it. I have parity long hair and this last 6 months. You need only small amount. Love love this product.
Caeli D.
I received this product as a sample from sephora. This product is great! My hair looked and felt so great after using it. The only down side is it costs $59 for 6.7 ounces. A smaller size is not an option, I think $60 is a lot for a hair masque. Yes, it works but for a pretty penny
Rachel C.
Oh my goodness. Hair looks brand new when using this. Use twice a week for my curls and my split ends and frizz is gone. Smells good. Pricey but so worth it
Mira Y.
Jeddah, Makkah Region
It's great for your hair when you're in a hurry but it can make your scalp really oilly and greasy
If you have an oily scalp then don't use it regularly and use it only on the damaged parts and the ends of your hair
Ilona G.
This is an amazing hair mask. I bleach my hair, so this gives back its life. However, if you use it too often your hair will start breaking because your giving your hair too much protein. I use it once a month.
Nima A.
DJELFA
Excellent produit pour réparer les cheveux, après plusieurs colorations, je trouve que ça tient vraiment ses promesses
Romi D.
Poway, CA
How good is this product compared to the Phyto Subtil Elixir intense nutrition shine oil? Thanks!
Que tan bueno es el producto comparado con otro