BY PHYTO

Deeply nourish, strengthen, and rejuvenate strands from within. This rich complex, full of shea butter, pastel oil, and essential fatty acids works to minimize breakage while maximizing shine, silkiness, and manageability. see more...

Heather C.
Heather C.
Pendergrass, GA
This is a good hair mask to use every few weeks I do feel like it's a little bit heavier than other masks and I bought it from Sephora.com. The packaging is pleasant to the eyes and I think they do a good job branding. I think they need to do more marketing because I don't think a lot of people have ever heard of this brand. If I did not shop at Sephora so often I don't think I would've ever heard of this hair mask.
Jessica I.
Jessica I.
Brooklyn, NY
My hair is curly fine and frizzy, I think this mask is good from the beginning. It's not that kind of product that you have to use for a while until de results show up. I like the texture, makes my hair more domed and frizz free, I like my second day hair after using this mask,
Marcella M.
Marcella M.
Groton, CT
This hair mask is nourishing for all hair types i purchased a hair mask Sephora favorites box and found this to be my absolute fave I'm going to repurchase very soon it made my hair silky soft and build up free
april p.
april p.
Honolulu, HI
This hair mask is a must! When I had long hair it became really dry and dull looking. It brought my hair back to life. It can be a little pricey but it's worth it.
Lauren H.
Lauren H.
Orlando, FL
Agh you guys. This is so perfect! The texture, the smell! It really gets the job done!
Marjorie B.
Marjorie B.
St-germain-de-grantham, QC
I have gentle, fine and curly hair and masks are the best products to keep my hair from
breakage. I used Phyto's Karite mask and appreciated how nutritive it was for my hair. The product has a great smell and does what it says. As it is a really nutritive product, I wouldn't recommend that you apply this on your roots...

Great product ! I would buy it again !
Sara G.
Sara G.
MINDEN, NV
Love this mask. It makes your hair more hydrated. I use it really often and I love the texture of my hair after that