BY PHYTO

Bring dry hair back to life! This gentle shampoo uses jojoba oil with natural extracts to intensely hydrate hair for healthy, shiny style. Specially formulated for dry hair, Phytojoba is a gentle shampoo with intense hydrating benefits to enhance the natural protection of hair and maintain its healthy condition. With jojoba oil 2 40% cornflower and mallow extracts Jojoba oil, taken from the seed of the jojoba plant, has been chosen for its softening properties and its remarkable compatibility with the natural balance of hair. Genuine liquid protection with regenerating, emollient and protective benefits, jojoba oil brings to dry hair necessary moisture and shine. Wood cellulose extract helps lock moisture in while protecting against external aggressers. Finally, smoothing cornflower and mallow extract combined with a gentle cleanser derived from coconut oil makes Phytojoba an ul see more...

Lessley Z.
So effective! My hair is so soft and I've never been happier! So in love with my hair! Definitely recommend!
Maryam A.
This product made my hair super soft and I loved it. I would buy it again as it is as effective
Evelyn R.
Tulcán
I love it 💖💖 my hair is so softly 👧 the results you can see from the first application. 😄
Solange P.
Peruibe
É bom para cabelos com Química?