Phyto Phytojoba Intense Hydrating Brilliance Mask 1.7 oz uploaded by Kat J.Phyto Phytojoba Intense Hydrating Brilliance Mask 1.7 oz uploaded by Rana E.

BY PHYTO

A luxurious moisturizing treatment for dry hair. A staple at top salons, this aromatic formula is enriched with jojoba oil and guar gum to instantly moisturize, soften, and detangle without weighing hair down. A unique concentration of angelica root extract and sweet orange essential oil give hair manageability, shine, and a look of vitality and elasticity. see more...

Kat J.
Purchased at: ULTA
I received a deluxe sample of this hair mask with an ULTA order and had never heard of this brand before,... I figured anything that promises to hydrate my poor lifeless hair is worth a try, so I used it a few days ago in the shower.

The instructions say to apply this after shampooing, leave for 2-5 minutes, detangle your hair, and then rinse thoroughly. I left this creamy mask in my hair for about 4 minutes and was sure to comb through with a wide tooth comb before rinsing. My hair felt clean and moisturized, but I knew I wouldn’t really see the results until I dried my hair.

Fast forward to air drying my hair and brushing it, and I was floored.... I have never seen my fine thin hair so moisturized without being weighed down or sticky!! My ‘do was bouncy and smooth, and the results lasted until I washed my hair again. Overall, I was very pleased with the visible results of this mask and would gladly use it again (the deluxe sample is very generously sized).

My only complaints (and the reason my review is only 4 stars) is that the scent of this product is very chemical and unpleasant. It doesn’t stick around in your hair, but it still doesn’t add to a relaxing shower experience. Also, although I received this deluxe sample from ULTA, they don’t actually sell this particular hair mask anymore. So once my sample is done, I’m not sure where I can accessibly buy this. For those reasons, I deduct a star.
Kelli S.
Love!!!!!!! I use this hair mask once a week and I can't imagine my hair without it. I have blonde highlighted hair and it's really long. Hair masks, conditioners and leave ins are very important and needed for me. This repaired my hair over time and made it feel incredible after one use.
Sarah L.
Dayton, OH
Just received this as a gift from a co-worker and I have to say that I really love it! I have frizzy, thick, curly hair and it's hard to find something that will really deep down condition. I highly recommend giving this a try if you have dried or damaged tresses!
Kaitlyn J.
Wallkill , NY
I received this as a sample in one of my beauty boxes. It smells great. And has a good consistency but I was not happy with the way it left my hair feeling even after the second use and I made sure to rinse it thoroughly it felt like it left a residue in my hair.
Lacey L.
I revived this product as a free sample and was very excited to try it! I have very long thick hair that I curl often and always blow dry so damage is something I worry about. After one use I could feel a difference in my hair it was much suffer and made running my fingers through my hair easy.
Vania G.
Jojoba oil, Angelica root extract, and sweet orange essential oil enriched hair mask for dry hair. Smells a bit like a chocolate orange 🍫🍊 My hair feels hydrated and smells delicious. Doesn't weigh my hair down and washed out well.
Rana E.
I have received this product in one of the monthly subscription boxes and I was very excited to start using it for all the good reviews I've been hearing about the brand. I am totally disappointed with this product as it certainly doesn't deliver to what it promises. I have a dry hair and after applying this hair mask I still need to apply leave-in conditioner to be able to manage my hair. The product has a nice scent though which you would enjoy in the shower. Other than that absolutely nothing. I do not recommend this product to anyone