BY PHYTO

An intensely nourishing pre-shampoo oil treatment that restores ultra-dry or damaged hair to radiant health. This fine, lightweight, and easy-to rinse oil effortlessly penetrates into each strand bringing damaged, dehydrated hair back to life. The Luxurious, restorative, multi-sensorial formula restructures ultra-dry hair with while leaving a discreet fragrance of banana leaf, passion flower, gardenia, and exotic musk notes. Hair is immediately replenished and its original softness and shine are restored. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Phthalates see more...

Lelu F.
I love the elixir oil. I have really bad dry frizzy and curly hair that is so hard to manage, this oil works miracles on my crazy hair. I mainly use it after every hair was and let it air dry. My hair looks so much healthier and stronger, shinier. I love all of photo products
Dalia V.
Bronx, NY
I use this serum whenever my hair feels dry. It moisturizes and hydrates the hair leaving it silky and refreshed.
Gaelle R.
Pour avoir tester plusieurs produits de cette marque je peux dire qu'ils sont de haute qualité et ont a chaque fois repondu à mes attentes. Pour celui ci la texture est légère, n'alourdi pas le cheveux et nourrit en profondeur comme indiqué. Je suis vraiment satisfaite et je le recommande vivement!!!
Natali Y.
Montreal
This pre-shampoo treatment makes my hair shiny , enhances the hair color and makes my hair look and feel less dry. I leave it for at least 1h on my head before washing it out. Will repurchase for sure and the scent is sooo nice!
𝕄𝕁 𝕄.
I would say I won’t repurchase this product. It made my hair soft but that was about it. It’s also a bit pricey for a hair oil that I barely use and don’t enjoy. I have blonde, color-treated hair that has signs of damage and a lot of frizz. Unfortunately it did not help with that.
Inna A.
calgary
This stuff is good, smells good, but I do not think it repairs the hair. It makes it look shiny and smooth, but I think that’s because it fill the hair cuticle. However, once you wash your hair, it goes back to the damaged state.
Sonja O.
Serbia
Didn't expect anything less from Phyto. It's magic, in 2 months using it my hair recovered. When you can see and feel results then you know it is a keeper.