BY PHYTO

A luxurious, gentle foaming shampoo designed to envelop hair in concentrated nourishment, protection, and beauty. Phytoelixir Shampoo is a gentle foaming shampoo that blends narcissus flower wax with encapsulated macadamia oil, unleashing a potent wave of nourishment to renew ultra-dry hair with beauty. Essential lipids are replenished and hair is immediately transformed with the promise of long-lasting results. It is left supremely soft and supple with new radiance. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Phthalates see more...

samantha m.
THIS STUFF WORKS WONDERS!!! I would recommend it if no one minds the money. to be honest it doesnt lather the best, but let me tell you it cleans throughly I have very healthy hair but I wanted to try it out cause I do tend to have dry scalp and it seems to work some. It also made my hair grow JUST A TAD quicker it makes your hair shiny soft manageble and beautiful after like 2 washes. I would buy it again. It is pricey for such a little bottle but it is Definitely worth it.
Susan L.
Roscoe, IL
This is an indulgence for me. This shampoo really does moisturize my colored hair extemely well. I love it.
Raquel G.
Puerto rico
Wow , I went to sephora looking for a loosibg hair treatment for my problem with oily scalp and they helped me and gave me a sampler of this and it has been the best it has helped my hair I dont loose as much I think is more hereditary but it has reduce the falling it also has a refreshing feeling and very soothing and leaves my hair feeling strong as not falling and smooth and healthy I woukd recommend this
Iztvan M.
barranquilla
i need this product because really i have that repair my hair urgently, my friends told me that is a good product