PHYTO Phytodefrisant, Botanical Straightening Balm, 3.5 fl oz uploaded by Julia M.

BY PHYTO

The secret weapon of stylists, celebrities - and the Beauty.com team. Frizzy hair doesn't stand a chance against this smoothing, relaxing balm. The non-oily formula rehydrates and strengthens curly or frizzy locks. Anti-Frizz Specially designed for relaxing the hair and softening permed and naturally frizzy hair, Phytodefrisant balm combines extracts of Ferula, Horseradish, Sage and plant mucilage. These extracts work synergistically to provide natural, chemical-free hair relaxing benefits while protecting the hair fiber. In addition to its smoothing action, the original alcohol-free formula works to rehydrate and strengthen the hair without making it greasy or weighing it down. Phytodefrisant may be used every time after every shampooing; the more frequent the applications, the smoother your hair and the more exceptional its shine. see more...

Julia M.
Austin, TX
I picked this up on a vacation to France, and I've been using it since.  I have extremely thick wavy/ curly hair and I use this if I want to calm down my hair or as a style prep.  I've tried so many other products, from Pantene to Aveda, and this is by far the best to soften and defrizz hair without making it sticky and gross.
Dana F.
pittsburgh
I didn't see a difference in my hair when I used this product and when I didn't. I have wavy hair and don't always straighten my hair but I have done with and without this product and the outcome is the same. I was disappointed with this product and will not buy this again.
Julia W.
I have thick wavy blonde hair and this straightening balm makes my hair frizz free with very little effort. It says it is heat activated but I get excellent results without. While my hair is damp I comb through a nickel sized amount of product and let it air dry. Once dry I run my fingers through and voila! Free free straighter than usual hair that isn't weighed down by product. I love it!
Bernadette N.
Waldorf , MD
I had a chance to try this years ago and loved how it kept my hair smooth and reduced my frizz. But, after I ran out, I had a hard time finding it. I'll have to try and find it again, since I haven't really found anything that worked as well!
Patia B.
Flushing, NY
I bought this even though I hadn't heard too much about it when researching... I have mixed, wavy, thick hair that is instantly sleek and soft when I straighten after using this product. The key is to apply a LITTLE when hair is damp. Truly an underrated hair product and the balm isn't oily or greasy at all.
Stacie H.
New Orleans, Louisiana
Having naturally curly hair, I could never get my hair to straighten without it being frizzy, even with a flat iron. My hair stylist recommend it to me and now my unruly hair actually is so silky smooth after I straighten it! Can't do without it!
Melissa B.
Hammond, LA
Boooo for this product that did nothing but be a pain to get out the tube just to way down my wavy hair, not the results I wanted!
Debbie F.
Columbia, TN
This balm is pricey but well worth every penny. It makes your hair soft, silky and straight!