Phyto Phytodefrisant Botanical Straightening Balm 1.7 oz uploaded by Brittany W.

BY PHYTO

A heat-activated botanical straightening balm. Achieve the perfect blow-dry with this award-winning, heat-activated, sleek-making complex. The exclusive plant-based formula rich in ferula, horseradish, and sage hydrates, softens, and protects unruly hair, prepping it for a smooth, manageable look. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates - Phthalates The straightening effect increases with continued use. see more...

Kristen C.
Sherman Oaks, CA
This stuff is great at making your hair super shiny when you straighten it, but I feel like it’s just too heavy for my hair.

I have very fine hair, a good amount of it, but it’s fine nonetheless, which means if I have a lot of product my hair just lies flat because it’s so weighed down. This stuff does that to me. It comes out feeling like a very thick primer, kinda gel, glue like consistency and you rub it in your hands and then into the hair your straightening but I feel like the second I put this in my hair I know I’m going to have to wash my hair that same night.

I love the shine you get, but I just don’t think it’s right for my hair type. This would probably be good for someone with thicker, courser hair than mine.
Katie A.
Hobart, IN
This a product to help maintain the frizz in your hair. It is a creamy product that helps to control and strengthen your hair. My hair is long and thick so a product like this really helps moisturizer and protect my hair.
Isela C.
I'm actually really surprised with this product. Now, I don't have super thick hair, but let me tell you that it can get super frizzy. I usually use this before and after I blow-dry my hair. I can just tell what a difference it makes when I use it. I love this stuff so much!
Brittany W.
Denver
Love this product ! I have long, thick, unruly (Hispanic) hair and this product does wonders on controlling the frizz and leaves your hair feeling soft and shiny.. but careful though, a little goes a long way.
MARY K.
CLIFTON, NJ
This product is great not only does it take away frizz and straighten you can also get lots of volume and curls using a round brush while blow drying. It can also be used on dry hair!
Autumn B.
Indian Trail
Not impressed at all. I will say I haven’t tried it with another shampoo besides phyto’s straightening but my hair was frizzier than ever.