BeautyHair Styling ProductsPhyto
Phytodefrisant Botanical Straightening Balm

Phyto Phytodefrisant Botanical Straightening Balm

Shop PHYTO Phytodefrisant Botanical Straightening Balm. Enjoy free shipping and free returns plus a free gift and 3 free samples with every purchase at Bluemercury.com.

This is a useful producr?
Start your review of Phyto Phytodefrisant Botanical Straightening Balm!
Dana G.
Pittsburgh, PA
I didn't see a difference in my hair when I used this product and when I didn't. I have wavy hair and don't always straighten my hair but I have done with and without this product and the outcome is the same. I was disappointed with this product and will not buy this again.
Bahar A.
San Diego, CA
I've used this for almost 20 years. It does a good job of minimizing frizz when used with a blow dryer, but not so much when air drying. Also, it's not at all hydrating and since my hair is super dry, these days, I prefer products that are hydrating as well as smoothing and frizz fighting. Still, this is a solid product that does what it says. Bonus points for it being nonscented.
Marina V.
Frisco, TX
Purchased at: Sephora
Too many people sleep on Phyto products and this one is no exception. This helps my color-damaged hair and makes it more manageable when I'm blow drying my hair
Isela C.
I'm actually really surprised with this product. Now, I don't have super thick hair, but let me tell you that it can get super frizzy. I usually use this before and after I blow-dry my hair. I can just tell what a difference it makes when I use it. I love this stuff so much!
Laura G.
Tempe, AZ
I have frizzy and damaged hair. This makes my hair less frizzy and more manageable. Worth the price!
MARY K.
MIDDLETOWN, NY
This product is great not only does it take away frizz and straighten you can also get lots of volume and curls using a round brush while blow drying. It can also be used on dry hair!
Debbie F.
Columbia, TN
This balm is pricey but well worth every penny. It makes your hair soft, silky and straight!
Bernadette N.
Waldorf, MD
I had a chance to try this years ago and loved how it kept my hair smooth and reduced my frizz. But, after I ran out, I had a hard time finding it. I'll have to try and find it again, since I haven't really found anything that worked as well!
Brittany W.
Denver, CO
Love this product ! I have long, thick, unruly (Hispanic) hair and this product does wonders on controlling the frizz and leaves your hair feeling soft and shiny.. but careful though, a little goes a long way.
Lauren S.
Mableton, GA
This product helps my curly hair to straighten instantly after applying heat. The texture is moisturizing and the smell is very pleasant. One tube will last you for a long time since you only need a dime sized amount. I will definitely repurchase.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...