PHYTO Phytodefrisant uploaded by Erica C.PHYTO Phytodefrisant uploaded by Erica C.

BY PHYTO

Anti-Frizz Specially designed for relaxing the hair and softening permed and naturally frizzy hair, Phytodefrisant balm combines extracts of Ferula, Horseradish, Sage and plant mucilage. These extracts work synergistically to provide natural, chemical-free hair relaxing benefits while protecting the hair fiber. In addition to its smoothing action, the original alcohol-free formula works to rehydrate and strengthen the hair without making it greasy or weighing it down. Phytodefrisant may be used every time after every shampooing; the more frequent the applications, the smoother your hair and the more exceptional its shine. see more...

Vivien Y.
Living in Houston is basically equivalent to living in a sauna. Frizz and humidity is through the roof. I love this product cause it smooths out my wild hair and makes it so much more manageable. Its also heat activated so make sure to blow dry after applying. It's kind of pricey but totally worth it! Just make sure you purchase it through an authorized salon, Sephora or Ulta!
Leslie P.
Marietta, GA
I like this product, I really do hence the 4 stars. But I just don't think it's really HG status for me. I think my hair just might be too thick to really get a good use from this since the product is pretty light weight. I probably won't purchase again, but if you have thinner hair it's probably a good choice
Natasha W.
Ardmore, PA
This is a **holy grail** item for me. I'm on my 3rd or 4th tube of this and for me it is so worth the price. I put this in my damp hair post shower. It is heat activated, and has a relaxing effect. My blown out hair is straighter and when I straighten my hair with my GHD its shinier and takes less time. I LOVE this stuff and don't ever want to be without it!
Holly H.
Perry, NY
This is my go to product when the humidity is high. Smooths out even the worst frizz! Has a pleasant smell and can put used on wet hair. Great product to combat the frizzies if you don't have time to blow dry.