BY PHYTO

For Women with Thinning Hair with Grapeseed Procyanidins and Ginkgo Biloba This shampoo is ideal for use with Phytocyane thinning hair treatment for women. Its combination of plant-based active ingredients restores the vitality of the hair: Grapeseed Procyanidins capture free radicals and protect the hair bulb. 2 Ginkgo Biloba activates cell metabolism and strengthens the hair. A decoction of Cinchona bark, chosen for its stimulating properties, in combination with a milk cleansing base derived from Coconut oil makes Phytocyane shampoo effective, gentle and pleasant to use. Thinning Hair - The hair growth cycle is composed of 3 different phases: In women the hair growth phase lasts an average of 5 years, which affects 8.5% of the hair mass. 2 Resting phase which is when the hair stops growing, lasts an average of 3 weeks. This phase affects 1 to 2% of the hair mass. 3 Re see more...

Laura C.
Grove City, OH
This stuff works. The smell is bad and it's very runny but it works. You have to use it on a regular bases but over time you will see a difference I did!
Claudia C.
I naturally have very thick hair and a lot of it to boot but a few years ago I went through a stressful time and a large amount of hair started to fall out and my hair began to thin which was terrifying to me. My hairdresser recommended using this to combat the thinning which helped a lot! It is a runnier shampoo and doesn't foam like the average shampoo but I'd lather it into my scalp and let it sit for 5-10 minutes and then wash it out. I saw a big improvement with using this and I actually like the smell of it while a lot of people don't. It's a nice addition/maintenance product if you are using the actual serum treatment by phyto for thinning hair.
Kalee B.
Oromocto, NB, NB
While I do feel like I saw results they would be minimal at best. The smell is disgusting and the metal container makes this really frustrating. Will not buy again.