BY PHYTO

For Oily Scalp with essential oil of Lemon Because an oily scalp is highly reactive, shampooing plays a vital role in restoring a normal condition. Phytocedrat is formulated with a mild plant-derived washing base that helps prevent the rebound effect. The recognized astringent properties of its plant-derived ingredients, combined with a derivative of abietic acid, gently cleanse the scalp while removing dirt and excess sebum. From the very first application, the hair feels light and the scalp is healthy-looking. Eventually, your hair will not need to be washed as often. Oily Scalp - When functioning normally, the sebaceous glands of the scalp lubricate hair with sebum. However, excessive sebum can make the hair weighed down and difficult to manage, a phenomenon that can worsen if the right shampoo is not used. The best prevention is to use a shampoo that is specially formulate t see more...

Maria V.
I love to do hair masks based on various oils, and as a result, the hair then rinse hard. In addition, my hair at the roots closer to the bold, and at the ends - dry. But for these purposes, and I needed a shampoo and certainly without SLS.

Shampoo unusual packing joined - as can not fully transmitting light in a bottle, apparently increases the shelf life of such a natural composition.

Shampoo sufficiently liquid, which is unusual, the color of tea. The main thing is not to turn his hand when it in your hand. Despite its uneconomical when used once a week I have it is not over yet (use above 1 year).
Clear and shiny hair its easy!

Washes and just hair, and oil from the hair perfectly. The smell is not particularly matter.

I use this shampoo, usually once a week. Rest of the time I use the other, combine (because I need the rest of the hair to moisturize).

In my opinion, the description is not recommended to use more often 2 times a week, this shampoo, it cleans very well, but at the same time and can dry up your hair, and we do not need.
Marilyn R.
Royal Plm Bch, FL
I did like how this shampoo treated my hair. It is very very purifying made it a bit tangily but I used a leave in for that.
maia k.
New Castle, DE
i like that this is natural shampoo and have not got anu silicone. it is expensive but acording to prise.
Cath A.
Toronto, ON
Since I have oily scalp. I love anything purifying. It smells great, packed with botanical ingredients and does the job