BY PHYTO

Helps calm and prevent dandruff from reoccuring. Specially formulated to treat the most severe cases of dandruff in record time. Rapidly eliminates the most persistent dandruff and actively prevents it from reappearing. Dermatologically tested, this shampoo significantly reduces dandruff after the first few applications and helps prevent it from reoccurring 2 months after discontinuing use. br The salicylic acid combined with willow extract purifies and exfoliates the scalp. Contains an anti-dandruff agent that has been clinically proven to help stop recurrence of dandruff. The combination of soothing ingredients zanthoxylum, fenugreek and shiitake, calms skin and diminishes sensations of discomfort. To be used 2-3 times a week as an initial 1 month intensive treatment. see more...

Michelle G.
Los Angeles, CA
This was just ok for me. I have used other products that work better. I was getting dandruff and itchy scalp from products I used and it didn't work too great for that.
Bertha M.
Long Beach, CA
This product is truly amazzzzing, i totally recommend it! I just bought it and it works miracles!
Raquel G.
Puerto rico
My last visit to sephora I bought this Shampoo anti dandruff treatment and it has been very good it really leaves my scalp very clrean and not dry like others it has a refreshing feeling like ment and it helps with my very oily scalp It is the best one I've tried , it is a bit expensive but worth it and at first it was strange because it doesnt have like foam texture and you think you have to keep using more because it doesnt make a lather but you should only use a little and it does clean well I recommend this to everyone who is oily and has bad dandruff