Phyto Phyto 7 Dry Hair Hydration Cream

by Phyto

A daily leave-in treatment for fine and medium-textured hair. Infused with seven pure and natural plant extracts, this weightless cream instantly hydrates, smoothes, and protects tresses while preventing frizz, static, and split ends. Hair is left shiny and manageable. It is formulated Without: - Sulfates- Synthetic Fragrances- Petrochemicals- Phthalates

Using this daily would it make your hair greasy?
I've used hydrating creams before that's left my hair greasy feeling. Does anyone know if that happens with this product.
Can you use this on dry hair even if you haven't washed it?
Start your review of Phyto Phyto 7 Dry Hair Hydration Cream!
Scottsdale , AZ
I received this complimentary from Phyto and I ended up loving all their products I was given! This is a great cream for dry damaged hair from coloring. I love knowing it’s actually good for your hair with amazing ingredients.
I bought this thinking it was wash-out conditioner. Works great for preventing frizz, but probably not SO MUCH better that it's worth the hefty price tag.
Brooklyn, NY
I like using this sometimes to add hydration, especially if I am going to be keeping my hair curly. It’s very creamy and easy to use.
Granada Hills , CA
Its a little pricey for what it does. smells a little weird but overall its a good hydrating cream but i wouldn't purchase it again
Phoenix
Rehydrates my brittle strands while giving it a little bit of smoothing and control. Works well for daily use.
New Castle, DE
Its good very good but dry hair, When I used it my hair became shine but only one day and second day I wash it 🙌🏻😁
wilmington , DE
i love this brand i cannot live without this brand products its make my skin perfect and adorable