BY PHYTO

A change in hair pigmentation will often cause yellowing, coarseness and dehydration to blonde, gray and white hair.  This new and improved formula will add a sparkling brilliance to gray hair and neutralize brassiness in platinum blonde or color-treated hair of all hues.  The exclusive new synergy of plant extracts will soften and impart reflective shine. new formula Cornflower Extract - Softens 3 Tinctorial Plants:  Walnut Leaf, Rhatay Root and Broom - Enhance natural highlights Violet Pigment - Neutralizes yellow tones Color Fixative - Reinforces color adhesion Immediate Results see more...

PHYTO Phytargent Whitening Shampoo
This shampoo is one of the best brands of whitening shampoo. I bought it for my friend and she loves it
Angela F.
I have silver/blonde hair that trends to yellow when I don't watch it and this is the one shampoo I've found that works to combat that yellowing/brassy tones. Yes, it is watery. It is in the European style - I like that it is thin because I feel that it soaks in rather than sitting on top of my hair as do thicker shampoos. And suds aren't a requirement to ensure good cleaning - in fact, they may be a sign that you're using too much shampoo. But not every product is for everyone; thankfully we have a lot of variety from which to choose!

I alternate with other shampoos (I use this perhaps every third washing) and I team it with drybar brightening conditioner.
Joanie C.
Sherbrooke, QC
I am in love with that shampoo. It gives me incredible shine and really reduce the yellowish tones on my blonde/white hair. I never found anything like that. I already bought it two times and will keep repurchasing
Veronica V.
San Juan
Excelente para conseguir un cabello suave y sedoso y disminuir los tonos amarillos del cabello.
McKalin C.
Selah, WA
For platinum blonde or to vamp highlights?
Celeste R.
Can this lighten blonde hair?