Phyto Organics Chromalife Colour Lock Treatment Spray, 4.1 Ounce

by Phyto Organics

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Phyto Organics Chromalife Colour Lock Treatment Spray, 4.1 Ounce!
Carl Junction , MO
I felt as though it didn't really penetrate my hair. It also left my hair oily and the smell was unpleasant. It was affordable and did add moisture although I wouldn't use it again. However, always try it for yourself
Calera, AL
I liked this product overall but Was never truly impressed with the longevity of the color in my hair after using it. It was a little too pricey when you consider the effectiveness not being very high.
Dallas, TX
This is wonderful for women (or men) who have color treated hair. For how well this works I would say that it is actually fairly priced. It’s simple to use and I feel like my hair color lasts longer!
Ogden, UT
I dye my hair quite often and this spray helps my hair feel less damaged. It works well for dry hair, the smell is amazing to. It is a great product for a great price. I've been very satisfied with this.
Salt Lake City
I have purchased this product before. It was okay but I prefer using another brand name product. I made my hair feel crispy. I won't repurchase this product.
Lincoln park, MI
I have to be careful with my hair products because my hair is very fine it gets weighed down fast. This wasn't too bad, wasn't my favorite either.
This is must have. This products is a little pricy but we'll worth the money!!! This product adds shine and body to my hair love this stuff!!
I use this on my color treated hair and it definitely helps the color to last longer. I don't see the color washing out as much in the shower
Hialeah, FL
Good to color your Hair and use a product like this. It works if you have the shampoo and conditioner to keep color in too. It’ll last longer
Washington
I don't notice much of a difference with this spray. I don't think it makes my color in my hair last any longer than it normally would.

Looking for your answer?