BY PHYTO ORGANICS

Alli M.
I decided to try the Nexxus Chromalife Colour Lock Treatment as I color my hair monthly. I have a fair amount of gray and a larger patch of white. I was hoping to delay the fade factor. I think it helped some but not enough for repurchase. I originally purchased at my local Sally's Beauty Supply
Samantha F.
Phoenix , AZ
My hair always feels better when I use this and I think it remains looking brighter between shampoos since the color has been protected. I live in the southwest so this type of product is absolutely crucial!
Savannah L.
Clarksville, TN
I would die without this color lock treatment. It keeps my hair from becoming brassy and fading out quickly. It reduces the frequency of dying my hair. The smell was amazing and it wasn’t expensive. If you dye your hair you need this in your life.
Jessica S.
Judsonia, AR
This is a really good spray. Smells good. I would not say it targets ANY CONCERNS! It worked very effectively for my hair. Easy to use in so many ways. Beautiful bottle. Would buy again. Recommend to anyone.
Savanah N.
This stuff is really nice for color treated hair!! It helped to lock in the color and was super simple to use! I put this all around my hair and let it dry down and it made my hair super smooth!! I would buy again; my only complaint is the smell of the product, and too much product will weigh down the hair
Nusrat C.
I have been trying this product for about a week now. So far it leaves my hair silky and smooth and holds the color. I dye my hair every now and than but it looses color quickly once I use shampoo and conditioner. However, with the addition of this spray, it keeps the color going. I haven't seen a lot of improvement but that's because I just started using it.
Katelyn E.
I use this in my hair for about a month after I get my hair died just to lock in the color and help it not fade. I love how it makes my hair feel and the smell of it isn’t noticeable. I am very satisfied with this
Candi P.
Lebanon, KY
I really liked this colour treatment spray by nexxus. It helped lock in my colour and helped my colour last longer.
This formula helped my hair with providing moisture at my ends wher it seems to dry out & have alot of breakage.

Adriana Sophia A.
Marshall, TX
I recommend this more for blonde and platinum colors mainly because it didn’t work well when I had my hair red and plum. It is easy to use and it works well. The smell is also great and I was satisfied. It doesn’t leave the hair crispy. It leaves it really smooth.
Amanda G.
I'm still on the fence about this product. It's not horribly expensive, but it's not ch so either. I'm not seeing any real noticeable results. Unsure if I will repurchase or not. Hopefully with continued use, I'll see something.