BY PHYTO

A weightless leave-in conditioner that instantly detangles, boosts radiance, and protects color. With mist of this spray-on conditioner, color-treated hair's moisture levels and brilliance are restored. Sunflower extract prevents color from fading by protecting hair against oxidation. Lotus flower hydrates and softens while red algae protects hair from environmental stresses. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Synthetic Dyes- Petrochemicals- Phthalates This formula works as a daily treatment and suits all hair types and textures. see more...

Kris K.
Lakeside, CA
I'm so in love with This conditioner and it does what it say it instantly conditions your hair and it leaves no messy residue. The brand is not by any means cheap so If you can afford it grab it now before it's gone.
It keeps my dyed hair color looking fresh and soft unlike other conditioners where they drain away my hair dye
raquel c.
que tan bueno es este producto para personas que se pinta el cabello frecuentemente
Ashley T.
Albertville, AL
Would use it. Could use some good conditioner. Color my hair several times a year trying to get healthy hair
Saza B.
Phyto is a fantastic brand. They aren't drugstore prices, but they deliver a lunch. I've used their hair masks religiously and it revived my hair after a horrible coloring job. This conditioner revives my hair as well. Every now and then there are products simply worth trying and this is certainly one of them. While I don't use this religiously, when I have used it, it serves its purpose. At that point it comes down to price point. I'm usually not one to urge someone else to spend a lot of money on hair products (outside of shampoo and conditioner) because I do feel drugstore brands are sufficient. With that being said, drugstore brands usually contain many more chemicals and often abrasive, damaging ingredients. Phyto is not that way and because of that, I would suggest their products!
Ashley S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Phyto Mist Instant Hydrating Conditioner and I go way back. Like 8+ years back. This is a holy grail item for me.

My hairstylist at the time recommended it after I had gotten my hair colored. I tend to go for auburn/red colors and they fade, fast. So I'm always willing to try anything to see if it helps keep the color fresh. And for me, this product does just that. It's a spray in, leave in conditioner that you use on towel dried hair. Just spray it in, scrunch it into your hair and you're good to go. The spray is fine and feels like it does a good job of coating your hair, so that you're not waisting any product. It doesn't feel heavy, sticky or tacky in your hair. Once dry there is no crunchiness to it either. I am a every few days hair washer, which helps prolong color as well. Though when I use this I notice that it helps extend my color even more, depending on the color and what I have been doing to my hair (swimming/being in the sun/etc). I've had hair stylists comment on how well my hair has held color and I always mention this product. Because my shampoo and conditioner may change, but this product never does. Even I can tell that it does something, because I've had stretches of time where I didn't have a bottle of this and I could see drastic color loss for certain colors. It has a nice scent that isn't overpowering or perfume-y, just nice and fresh. Because of my every few days between washing my hair, the bottle lasts for a decent amount of time.
Maggie B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This says instant and it really means it! I think it makes my hair so hydrated and beautiful.
Amy S.
Este producto es bastante útil, sobretodo para la gente que se tiñe el pelo frecuentemente.
Maria A.
Leknes
Love it! ITS something I have Been using for a long time. Your hair would look so much better. It is a safe color for treated hair. ITS best for oily scalps. I am not disappointed at all. ITS so good.
Biitdelska O.
I really like this product, to be honest I have used it very little but I liked it and I totally recommend it.
Chelsea M.
Toledo, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
What is this product for? I first assumed it was like dry shampoo but then it says conditioner so I wasn't really sure.
Nicole D.
Is this a dry shampoo? Or a dry conditioner maybe??
delete a.
El Centro, CA
Wanting to try this conditionor. Do you guys think I should buy it and will work?
Brittany S.
Baltimore
is this like dry shampoo?
Fhrida J.
me gusta el producto y pues podría recomendar a mis amigos y mostrarle una prueba gratis