BY PHYTO

A luxurious moisturizing treatment for dry hair. A staple at top salons, this aromatic formula is enriched with jojoba oil and guar gum to instantly moisturize, soften, and detangle without weighing hair down. A unique concentration of angelica root extract (75%) and sweet orange essential oil give hair manageability, shine, and a look of vitality and elasticity. see more...

• If you have thin fine blonde hair will this weigh it down...1 Answers
  • It has a pleasant smell ??1 Answers
  • What does this mask for your face what's the outcome4 Answers
Margot W.
Hockessin
This hair mask is amazing! Truly revitalizes your hair and leaves it so soft, the only issue is the price! If it were slightly cheaper I'd use this hair mask weekly, it gives great results that even my friends notice
Lauren N.
Coraopolis, PA
This mask definitely adds a shine. I like using it every other day. I have medium length blonde hair and I don't like when it looks too matte. The scent is pleasant but not overbearing. It's not my absolute favorite conditioner as far as tangles and damage is concerned but I love the shiny healthy look it helps me achieve.
Kari S.
Crowley, TX
I LOVE Phyto products! The Joba mask is super hydrating and luxurious feeling. It's so moisturizing which in turn helps with de-tangling properties. It will work best when paired with another Phyto shampoo. I usually buy this mask at Sephora and would absolutely recommend it to a friend! A little pricey but SO worth it!
Abbe J.
Rich, incredibly moisturizing mask. Will bring life and health back to your hair. Deep moisture, definitely great for coarse frizzy hair, but awesome for use through ends of even fine hair. Healing, would definitely purchase again.
Hellie V.
Love this brand ! I find clinical products are more effective on my dry course curly hair. This mask does instant repairing. It leaves my hair lustrous and healthy like a drink of water for my hair. Definitely recommend this to anyone needing some tlc for their hair
Lindsey M.
Works well on any hair type. Very hydrating and conditioning. Helps repair hair that has been damaged by heat, or coloring. Skittle goes s long way! Use once a week or less depending on hair type.
Vania G.
Jojoba oil, Angelica root extract, and sweet orange essential oil enriched hair mask for dry hair. Smells a bit like a chocolate orange. My thick, frizzy hair feels hydrated and smells delicious.
Lauren P.
O'Fallon
If you were a blonde this will save your hair! Leave it on for 5 to 10 minutes and your hair will thank you. It leaves that soft, manageable & smelling ✅❤️
DIANA S.
Hartsdale, NY
I love this product! I doesn't leave a greasy film on your hair and smells delicious. Especially great for curly hair
Joellanna G.
Ontario, CA
I began using these products in Paris about 14 years ago. I love this brand. This mask leaves my hair strong and shiny.
Hanna A.
Tarzana, CA
What does this mask for your face what's the outcome
Emily K.
If you have thin fine blonde hair will this weigh it down? Also will it help with dry and brittle hair?
Erika C.
City: Parnaíba- State: Piauí - Brasil Street: Tabajara N°63 / Neighborhood: São Francisco
It has a pleasant smell ??