BY PHYTO

Live the high life with our lightweight volume mousse designed to inject body, bounce and shine into fine to medium hair textures. Apply heat to amplify styles and take them to new heights. Intense Volume Mousse see more...

• My hair is really curly.... Does this product help contro...9 Answers
Rachael L.
Westfield , New Jersey
This mousse was amazing!!! So fantastic that it worked in my thick hair better that most other brands (Garnier, Pantene, et ). Loved it and worked great on my thick hair. Don't remember where I purchased it from, but definitely recommend it!
maria a.
Stockton, CA
It has a really strong hold on natural curly hair. If lots of product applied your hair will look wet and it will me stiff.
Kimberly S.
Francesville, IN
Amazing product. Definitely a go to. I personally have dry damaged hair and it leaves my hair feeling soft.
Daniela G.
Margate, FL
I have thick hair and it worked amazing! Plus, smells really nice and I just really like it (: and it lasts
Ami J.
Love this product! It works really well on my natural curly hair and didn't leave it feeling crunchy!
Montana D.
I use this moose before i blow dry my hair after the shower and it leaves my hair soft and curly!
Rachel M.
Windsor, Ontario
I'm really surprised there aren't more reviews on this mousse which has become one of my favorites. I love this mousse because it leaves my hair volumized but not crunchy or stringy. My hair feels soft and volumized at the same time which is a hard combo to come by! Its quickly become one of my favorite hair products!
Nonnie K.
Amazing mouse leaves my hair super soft and frizz free its a real life saver
Regina V.
My hair is really curly.... Does this product help control frizz to?